Windows 10: Local Disk storage probelms

Discus and support Local Disk storage probelms in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem. I was trying to access the Xbox app the other day on my PC. I clicked on the program and it loaded up, and it started to sign me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Thegamingduck52, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Local Disk storage probelms

Hi, I have a problem. I was trying to access the Xbox app the other day on my PC. I clicked on the program and it loaded up, and it started to sign me in. The problem started when it said "We are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later." (Error code Local Disk storage probelms :(0x409) 0x83750007). So where does this come into the story, well I assumed it was just not updated and I checked the store. There was no update. I checked the version number for reference and sure enough, it was out of date, as I assumed. (Version Number: 44.44.70002.00000). I can't install it.

So I left it for the next few days and then I went on my pc again to see a windows update, now the problem is that I don't have any space on my Local Disk, it been taken up by programs and old windows updates. I have more than enough space on my Secondary drive so I was thinking of merging the two because when I got the Laptop it was not merged for some reason. I didn't succeed with the Disk Manager, (It didn't give me the option to merge the two) now I'm stuck with no space on my local disk, no way to free it up, I don't have the latest windows update and I can't access the Xbox app. Please, someone, help me.

Thanks

:)

Thegamingduck52, Dec 12, 2018

2. Recovering Local Disk

Thank you for your quick response.

It could be a compatibility issue with the latest update and your local disk. We suggest updating your disk driver. Follow these steps:

• On the Start, type Device Manager.
    • Locate and select Disk drives.
    • Right-click on your disk drive, select Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab and choose Update Driver.
    • Once done, click OK.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Dec 12, 2018
  3. STORAGE LOCAL DISK(DLocal Disk storage probelms :)

I have a Dell laptop that does not have a DVD/R Drive. In Storage there is a LOCAL DISK (DLocal Disk storage probelms :) that has 511 MB. The Banner reads 473 MB Used, 37.9 MB Free. When I click on the Storage Usage Tab it shows the type of files as "Other" 456 , "System and Reserved"
    16.1 MB, and "Documents" 24 KB. The banner is red, which I assume means that I will reach my capacity of 511 MB soon.

My regular Hard Drive is 500 GB, which I only use 69 GB, with plenty of space to spare.

What will happen to my computer when the LOCAL DISK reaches capacity(511 MB)?

How do I fix this problem?

JS Airborne, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Airider Win User

Local Disk storage probelms

why do 2 Local Disks get isolated?

This HP has a new SSD. I just now found this and wonder if it is stupids and/or dangerous to try <

"How to delete EFI partition with Diskpart

Step 1. Hit "Windows Key + R to open the run dialogue box, enter "diskpart" and click "OK" to open a black command prompt window.
    Step 2. Type "list disk" to display all the disks of your computer. Type "select disk n" to identify which disk you need to work with. Here n stands for the disk letter.
    Step 3. Type "list partition" to display all the volumes on the hard drive. Type "select partition n" to identify which partition you want to remove. Here n stands for the volume letter.
    Step 4. Type "delete partition override" to remove the EFI partition. Finally, type "exit" to close the windows when you receive the message says, DiskPart successfully deleted the selected partition"

just for a better understanding, but not wanting to complete it, I took these steps >

Local Disk storage probelms [​IMG]

in this context >

Local Disk storage probelms [​IMG]

so C: should be using 70GB I assume (461- 391)

Am sure my lack of expert knowledge is showing!

Airider, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Local Disk storage probelms

1. Local Disk storage probelms - Similar Threads - Local Disk storage

2. Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk: HelloI don't know what I have done but it seems to me I am storing the same things over and over again on onedrive and on my local disk C:´\Yesterday I noticed I had only 19GB left of 220 GB. I got help with that but my settings are still wrong. What I want is to edit files...
  3. how to increase storage local disk c

how to increase storage local disk c: how to increase storage capacity local disk c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-storage-local-disk-c/771d87b2-c277-496b-9dd2-c01e4457cdf5
  4. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday: I've already posted this question before but suddenly, all my questions got disappeared from my profile. My Local Disk C space is decreasing EVERYDAY. I even do the "Disk Cleanup" process regularly. Yesterday it was 77.7 GB and today it's 74.3 GB. When I posted this...
  5. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday: I've already posted this question before but suddenly, all my questions got disappeared from my profile. My Local Disk C space is decreasing EVERYDAY. I even do the "Disk Cleanup" process regularly. Yesterday it was 77.7 GB and today it's 74.3 GB. When I posted this...
  6. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday

7. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing

Local Disk Storage is Decreasing: My Local Disk "C" Storage is decreasing EVERYDAY. Yesterday it was 77.7 GB free of 172 GB and today it's 76.4 GB free of 172 GB it's happening everyday.I'm doing Disk Cleanup and maintaining the space. On the first day of Disk Cleanup it showed 6GB to clean and the next day,...
  8. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk Storage is Decreasing: My Local Disk "C" Storage is decreasing EVERYDAY. Yesterday it was 77.7 GB free of 172 GB and today it's 76.4 GB free of 172 GB it's happening everyday.I'm doing Disk Cleanup and maintaining the space. On the first day of Disk Cleanup it showed 6GB to clean and the next day,...
  9. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing

10. local disk c: storage e:

local disk c: storage e:: if my local disk storage c: is full will it switch to storage space e: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-c-storage-e/014cfadb-ee88-4ad4-91db-1ca9cf111d59