Windows 10: Local drives missing.

Discus and support Local drives missing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My local drives are missing. I had tried with Disk Management .Here i don't have the option "Change Drive letter and Paths". No black colour found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RahulBiju, Aug 9, 2019.

1. RahulBiju Win User

Local drives missing.

My local drives are missing. I had tried with Disk Management .Here i don't have the option "Change Drive letter and Paths". No black colour found

Please help me to fix this.

Local drives missing. db42071a-219f-4804-abaf-573ff7afab8a?upload=true.png Local drives missing. a3a305a9-2c2f-462d-8e75-6f172016953d?upload=true.png

:)

RahulBiju, Aug 9, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Local drives missing.

Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Seagate GoFlex Missing Drives

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

It is unusual that the drives went missing after installing the anniversary update. I suggest you to try changing the drive letter through disk management by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type diskmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. If the drive is listed, right click on it and select "change drive letter".

4. Choose a different drive letter and save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Local drives missing.

1. Local drives missing. - Similar Threads - Local drives missing

2. Upgrading local drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading local drive: Hi.I am wondering how do I upgrade my C drive? Is it possible? If it is, what are the benefits? Increased storage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-local-drive/178031b5-7c3d-44fb-b03d-712475df6cb3
  3. Local Area Connection Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Area Connection Missing: Under Windows 10, the Local Area Connection Ethernet has disappeared from the network connections list. When trying to troubleshoot the problem, the message that is delivered is "An Ethernet cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken Not fixed". The same connection...
  4. Local Area Connection Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Area Connection Missing: Under Windows 10, the Local Area Connection Ethernet has disappeared from the network connections list. When trying to troubleshoot the problem, the message that is delivered is "An Ethernet cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken Not fixed". The same connection...
  5. Local Disks are missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local Disks are missing: I have a Windows 10 pro Originally Windows 8.1 pro and I have updated my Windows from "Download Windows 10 ISO".The problem is, there was around 386 GB or something like that in my Windows including 3 disks.Local Disk C,D,E. But After a few yearspresently, I have 77.4 GB free...
  6. All my drives are missing exept local disc c

All my drives are missing exept local disc c: All my local discs in my pc ex. local disk d, are all missing! help me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-drives-are-missing-exept-local-disc-c/fe5d6d3f-b337-4074-8cc6-3538042a5b36
  7. local area connection is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    local area connection is missing: i have an teclast f7 plus laptop that is missing local area connection when i go to change adapter options. i tried different solutions from other peoples post but my problem wasn't solved. my device specs are processor intel r celeron r n4100 cpu @ 1.10ghz...
  8. Local Account missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Local Account missing: I have seen online that this is an issue when I was trying to ditch my MS account. I would prefer to have a local one for security concerns. I cannot set one up. It is missing. I went to Computer Management. It is also missing from the menu. Has anyone found a fix? submitted...
  9. Local Area Connection is Missing

Local Area Connection is Missing: I got an Ethernet cable and connected it to the router and computer, but I found out that it wasn't working. The computer doesn't even show that it's connected to the Ethernet. I tried restarting my computer, restarting the router, changing the ports but none has worked. Then...
  10. .Local Drive Space

.Local Drive Space: I am unable to move or copy files from my Surface Pro 4 to an external drive. The process begins but stops and gives me a message that my local drive does not have enough space to complete the transfer. This does not make sense to me as it is the local drive upon which I am...