Windows 10: Local files deleted suddenly after update/opening PC from sleep mode.

Discus and support Local files deleted suddenly after update/opening PC from sleep mode. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't want my local download files deleted every time after a windows 11 update and also not get logged out of microsoft and other accounts . How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ADITI DIXIT, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Local files deleted suddenly after update/opening PC from sleep mode.

I don't want my local download files deleted every time after a windows 11 update and also not get logged out of microsoft and other accounts . How can I do that? Already checked: Locally stored files which are deleted after an update without permission are not available anywhere on one drive.

:)

ADITI DIXIT, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

Local files deleted suddenly after update/opening PC from sleep mode.

1. Local files deleted suddenly after update/opening PC from sleep mode. - Similar Threads - Local files deleted

2. Local files deleted suddenly after update/opening PC from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local files deleted suddenly after update/opening PC from sleep mode.: I don't want my local download files deleted every time after a windows 11 update and also not get logged out of microsoft and other accounts . How can I do that? Already checked: Locally stored files which are deleted after an update without permission are not available...
  3. laptop not opening from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop not opening from sleep mode: I put my laptop on sleep mode, and for some reason, it won't open back up again from sleep mode. I need to turn it off and turn it back on again. How to fix this?...
  4. Laptop not opening after coming from sleep mode

Laptop not opening after coming from sleep mode: Hello,I tried to put my laptop on sleep mode. For some reason it is not opening anymore from sleep mode. I need to turn it off and turn it back on. It quite a hssle since I don't want to turn it off and on everytime. How to fix this?...
  5. Laptop not opening after coming from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not opening after coming from sleep mode: Hello,I tried to put my laptop on sleep mode. For some reason it is not opening anymore from sleep mode. I need to turn it off and turn it back on. It quite a hssle since I don't want to turn it off and on everytime. How to fix this?...
  6. Laptop not opening after coming from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC suddenly turning into Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC suddenly turning into Sleep Mode: Whenever I connect to the internet, my pc will suddenly sleep even when i am using it. Though it only happens once every session I mean when I open my pc now and connect it to the internet, it will sleep after a couple of minutes, and when I will purposely turn in to sleep...
  8. Opening files after putting computer on sleep mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening files after putting computer on sleep mode: After putting my computer on sleep mode and waking it up, I can no longer open certain files unless I restart my computer. Specifically videos using VLC Media Player. I click open many times and nothing comes up. This is also the case with a few games and the program...
  9. Suddenly pc will not stay in sleep mode.

Suddenly pc will not stay in sleep mode.: The screen goes black and the sleep indicator light begins flashing, but after a few seconds it returns to the log on screen. Why and how to make it stay asleep?...
  10. PC suddenly turns a sleep mode

PC suddenly turns a sleep mode: I work on my PC but it suddenly goes to sleep. It is not the only problem. Sometimes the apps I am actively using are maximizing automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-suddenly-turns-a-sleep-mode/3cb80c8e-e1c5-4ac6-a170-6d1b18094238"