Windows 10: Local network connectivity in Windows 10 is a real bugbear

Discus and support Local network connectivity in Windows 10 is a real bugbear in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Time and time again I encounter problems with the connectivity between computers on my local network. I get everything set up and working and before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dschul, Jun 29, 2022.

1. dschul Win User

Local network connectivity in Windows 10 is a real bugbear

Time and time again I encounter problems with the connectivity between computers on my local network. I get everything set up and working and before you know it I cannot see one or other of my computers on my local network. Why can't Microsoft come up with a troubleshooting wizard that can tackle this issue once and for all?Last night two computers on my local network could see one another; this morning one can see the other but not vice versa.Another computer on my local network reports the error 2184 when I run the 'Net View' command from a command console.This instability and unreliability

:)

dschul, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Missing field Connect using in Local Area Connection Properties

Have you tried uninstalling the Network Adapter? Since there is no properties in the Local Area Connection, we suggest that you uninstall the Network Adapter. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc.
    • Right click on the Network Adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Select Ok.
    • Select Scan for Hardware changes.
    Update us on the results.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Rado D Win User

Unidentified wireless network connection on laptop(local only connection)

Hello friends,I have this laptop at home to have a look at,its my friends laptop,that had previously fine working wireless connection on it,but now it shows unidentified network upon connection to my wireless network.its shows local only connection and cant load any pages.it is all over the internet when you google it,but no real working solution.I had this laptop before and the wireless worked just fine.of course my network is fine,cos my own laptop connects perfectly..Ive tried uninstall all network devices,then reinstall,checked all adviced settings regarding IPv6 - 4,but nothing helps,Im in the end with ideas..do you have any?

Rado D, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Local network connectivity in Windows 10 is a real bugbear - Similar Threads - Local network connectivity

2. Local network connectivity in Windows 10 is a real bugbear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local network connectivity in Windows 10 is a real bugbear: Time and time again I encounter problems with the connectivity between computers on my local network. I get everything set up and working and before you know it I cannot see one or other of my computers on my local network. Why can't Microsoft come up with a troubleshooting...
  3. Local network connectivity in Windows 10 is a real bugbear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local network connectivity in Windows 10 is a real bugbear: Time and time again I encounter problems with the connectivity between computers on my local network. I get everything set up and working and before you know it I cannot see one or other of my computers on my local network. Why can't Microsoft come up with a troubleshooting...
  4. Windows 10 local network problem

Windows 10 local network problem: Please tell me how I can access from my laptop folders stored on my desktop. Both computers use Windows 10. I have recently changed my desktop from one running W7 to a new one running W10. The desktop is connected by cable to a router, which provides a wifi network to which...
  5. Windows 10 pro local networking

Windows 10 pro local networking: ....I can see shared folders but cannot access them on my local ethernet network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-local-networking/47f4c415-1924-4f4e-b850-aa634d9aaa1b
  6. One PC not connecting to local network

One PC not connecting to local network: Hi, I am using tree WIN10 (and one WIN8) PCs in a network. I'll just call them A, B, C and 8. (8 being the WIN8). A is the PC where my scanner and printer are attached (USB), and the one with the largest and best monitor, so I do most photo editing here. B is mainly the...
  7. Can't connect to ssh from windows 10 laptop on local network

Can't connect to ssh from windows 10 laptop on local network: I used to be able to connect my Windows 10 laptop to my Fedora box on the local network and remotely, but now I can only connect remotely. My Windows 10 desktop can still connect. When I bought this laptop it had problems with FTP - if I tried to ftp multiple files, for...
  8. local area network windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    local area network windows 10: I have been trying to access my local area network to get my Roku up and working but due to my lack of knowledge this has been a problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-area-network-windows-10/b5c32daa-357c-450d-a044-782141b9253d
  9. Local network windows 10

Local network windows 10: after latest win 10 update cannot see this computer on local network but have wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-network-windows-10/73d69a10-b9ee-4172-a0af-f3687cf28574
  10. Connecting With Other Computers in Local Network with Windows 10 Pro

Connecting With Other Computers in Local Network with Windows 10 Pro: How do I connecting with other computers in local Network in windows 10Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/connecting-with-other-computers-in-local-network/cf596f46-bd3f-47db-b212-cf94b0a61bf4