Windows 10: local nonetwork firewall safe?

Discus and support local nonetwork firewall safe? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; is it normal to have this in task manager? i didn't have this yesterday... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cuong_287, Sep 12, 2021.

1. cuong_287 Win User

local nonetwork firewall safe?

is it normal to have this in task manager? i didn't have this yesterday

:)

cuong_287, Sep 12, 2021

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 12, 2021
  3. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Sep 12, 2021
  4. local nonetwork firewall safe?

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

local nonetwork firewall safe?

1. local nonetwork firewall safe? - Similar Threads - local nonetwork firewall

2. Apply local firewall rules

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apply local firewall rules: Hi We have a group policy and what it does is it allows local firewall rules for public and private profile.How do I do this via Intune?I attached an image.RegardsShaun...
  3. Apply local firewall rules

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apply local firewall rules: Hi We have a group policy and what it does is it allows local firewall rules for public and private profile.How do I do this via Intune?I attached an image.RegardsShaun...
  4. Apply local firewall rules

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Local Service No Network Firewall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Service No Network Firewall: I will be every day and i will open the same topic over and over again till the M.F who came up with the idea to make the local s*** will appoligize for what he created and for all the power was cosumed due his/her bull/sh/itif you say to update my system...how the f*** can i...
  6. Local Service No Network Firewall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Service No Network Firewall: I will be every day and i will open the same topic over and over again till the M.F who came up with the idea to make the local s*** will appoligize for what he created and for all the power was cosumed due his/her bull/sh/itif you say to update my system...how the f*** can i...
  7. Local Service No Network Firewall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Local service no network firewall ... still there not fixed .. i reset default firewall...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local service no network firewall ... still there not fixed .. i reset default firewall...: [ATTACH] i do connect or disconnect same service taking high cpu usage 20% to 60% ... i reset deafault firewall ... just temp solu . if i again connect or disconnect same service taking.. 3 last windows 10 version still not fixed i did all sfc or dism .. nothing...
  9. Allow local connections through firewall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Allow local connections through firewall: Hi, I'm not sure where else to ask this. I want to be able to view my local website projects (I'm using WAMP server v.3) from other devices on the same network, so I can review my projects on my laptop and phone. I've followed these instructions which work great, but I found...
  10. Hey, is this winrmsrv.exe safe to allow in the firewall?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hey, is this winrmsrv.exe safe to allow in the firewall?: Regardless it being from microsoft, I could not find so much info about it in the Internet. It seems to be some Remote related service, but it was strange to show up all of nothing after I starting my computer today. [ATTACH] Thanks in advance....