Windows 10: Local office install without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account.

Discus and support Local office install without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I want to use my office installation without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account, because I don't use any of the online features.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by mfessler, Jul 28, 2020.

1. mfessler Win User

Local office install without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account.

Hello everybody,

I want to use my office installation without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account, because I don't use any of the online features.
    Then I also no longer have to hide OneDrive and also have a better feeling in terms of data privacy.
    This works perfectly, for example by signing out in word.
    The office remains activated and according to "cscript OSPP.VBS / dstatus" the remaining grace is 31 days.

What happens after these 31 days?
    Do I have to log in again with my microsoft account, or will the license be extended automatically even without a logged in user? As long as my Microsoft 365 subscription is valid, of course.

Thanks and greetings,
    Martin

:)

mfessler, Jul 28, 2020
  2. mfessler Win User

Hello everybody,

I want to use my office installation without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account, because I don't use any of the online features.
    Then I also no longer have to hide OneDrive and also have a better feeling in terms of data privacy.
    This works perfectly, for example by signing out in word.
    The office remains activated and according to "cscript OSPP.VBS / dstatus" the remaining grace is 31 days.

What happens after these 31 days?
    Do I have to log in again with my microsoft account, or will the license be extended automatically even without a logged in user? As long as my Microsoft 365 subscription is valid, of course.

Thanks and greetings,
    Martin

mfessler, Jul 28, 2020
  3. office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Jul 28, 2020
  4. RCoon Win User

office 365 vs office 2013

They are the same, 365 has less money making schemes, but dumps everything on the cloud.
    365 is online, 2013 is 100% offline.
    Also 365 will cost more in the longrun, especially if you dont upgrade for 3 years.

RCoon, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Local office install without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account. - Similar Threads - Local office install

2. Install Microsoft Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Microsoft Office 365: I have access to Office 365 online and would like to have access to that suite of programs offline. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-microsoft-office-365/c033bfd3-1489-4ba0-9fe4-1c45037b8d53
  3. microsoft office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft office 365: how much does it cost for me to obtain a life subscription, how do I purchase it, I think its called office 365, its the software? that has word and excel in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-365/b3e989ba-49f1-4d90-b786-30050bcb8f0d
  4. Teams without Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams without Office 365: I know it can be accessed via Office 365, but wonder if Microsoft Teams can be accessed by those using free Microsoft Office software, and if so by how many, please?...
  5. office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 365 account: I want to add a computer to my office 365 account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-account/976e110e-fae8-43ab-9520-8b38d37744ac"
  6. can Microsoft Office be used on a local account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    can Microsoft Office be used on a local account: hello new to the forum and windows 10 i recently purchased a new Dell laptop with windows 10 home. i am gradually trying to acclimate myself with windows 10 and while i like it overall like many i am not at all thrilled about the invasive nature of 10 and being forced into a...
  7. changing my Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing my Office 365 account: I have a new Office 365 account, paid for with an annual subscription. However. my laptop defaults to my old account. Given that I no longer pay a monthly subscription for that account, it has restricted my use of word, excell etc. All I want to do is use the new annual...
  8. table win10 - cannot loggin to my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    table win10 - cannot loggin to my account: asus table win10 installed - after changing my pc-name the micrsoft account cannot recover - even with the recovery stick cannot manage- please need some info what to do - it is the tablet of a friend i help to install.....thanks Moved from: Windows /Windows 10 /Windows...
  9. Add Microsoft Account without losing Local Account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add Microsoft Account without losing Local Account?: I currently use a Local Account (no password) on a notebook but would also like to add my existing Microsoft Account. Is this possible without losing an option to sign in with the Local Account if necessary? 67987
  10. Installing Windows 10 without a Microsoft or Local Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 without a Microsoft or Local Account: I installed/upgraded to windows 10 for the first time. UGH!. I noticed when I was installing it got to a point asking if I wanted to install a Microsoft account for logging in. I didn't so I clicked the skip option. However, it next asked me to create a Local Account for...