Windows 10: Local office install without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account.

Discus and support Local office install without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I want to use my office installation without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account, because I don't use any of the online features.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by mfessler, Jul 28, 2020.

1. mfessler Win User

Local office install without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account.

Hello everybody,

I want to use my office installation without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account, because I don't use any of the online features.
    Then I also no longer have to hide OneDrive and also have a better feeling in terms of data privacy.
    This works perfectly, for example by signing out in word.
    The office remains activated and according to "cscript OSPP.VBS / dstatus" the remaining grace is 31 days.

What happens after these 31 days?
    Do I have to log in again with my microsoft account, or will the license be extended automatically even without a logged in user? As long as my Microsoft 365 subscription is valid, of course.

Thanks and greetings,
    Martin

:)

mfessler, Jul 28, 2020
  2. mfessler Win User

Hello everybody,

I want to use my office installation without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account, because I don't use any of the online features.
    Then I also no longer have to hide OneDrive and also have a better feeling in terms of data privacy.
    This works perfectly, for example by signing out in word.
    The office remains activated and according to "cscript OSPP.VBS / dstatus" the remaining grace is 31 days.

What happens after these 31 days?
    Do I have to log in again with my microsoft account, or will the license be extended automatically even without a logged in user? As long as my Microsoft 365 subscription is valid, of course.

Thanks and greetings,
    Martin

mfessler, Jul 28, 2020
  3. office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Jul 28, 2020
  4. RCoon Win User

office 365 vs office 2013

They are the same, 365 has less money making schemes, but dumps everything on the cloud.
    365 is online, 2013 is 100% offline.
    Also 365 will cost more in the longrun, especially if you dont upgrade for 3 years.

RCoon, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Local office install without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account. - Similar Threads - Local office install

2. Change from local account or local configuration without Microsoft account to Office 365...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change from local account or local configuration without Microsoft account to Office 365...: I have Windows 10 with local configuration without personal Microsoft account and, in "Access work or school", I logged in with my company's account.:My big problem is that, now, I would like to switch my local account to my work access account office 365. Is there a way to...
  3. Change from local account or local configuration without Microsoft account to Office 365...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change from local account or local configuration without Microsoft account to Office 365...: I have Windows 10 with local configuration without personal Microsoft account and, in "Access work or school", I logged in with my company's account.:My big problem is that, now, I would like to switch my local account to my work access account office 365. Is there a way to...
  4. Change from local account or local configuration without Microsoft account to Office 365...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Install Microsoft Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Microsoft Office 365: I have access to Office 365 online and would like to have access to that suite of programs offline. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-microsoft-office-365/c033bfd3-1489-4ba0-9fe4-1c45037b8d53
  6. Teams without Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams without Office 365: I know it can be accessed via Office 365, but wonder if Microsoft Teams can be accessed by those using free Microsoft Office software, and if so by how many, please?...
  7. office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 365 account: I want to add a computer to my office 365 account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-account/976e110e-fae8-43ab-9520-8b38d37744ac"
  8. changing my Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing my Office 365 account: I have a new Office 365 account, paid for with an annual subscription. However. my laptop defaults to my old account. Given that I no longer pay a monthly subscription for that account, it has restricted my use of word, excell etc. All I want to do is use the new annual...
  9. Office 365 Install

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Install: How long does it normally take to install Office 365? I'm trying to install Office 365 and it's been over 10 minutes and all I get is spinning dots and the message "We're sorry for the wait. The page is taking longer to load than expected". I'm install through Edge. 31129
  10. Installing Windows 10 without a Microsoft or Local Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 without a Microsoft or Local Account: I installed/upgraded to windows 10 for the first time. UGH!. I noticed when I was installing it got to a point asking if I wanted to install a Microsoft account for logging in. I didn't so I clicked the skip option. However, it next asked me to create a Local Account for...