Windows 10: Local Permission Hang - Plz Assist me

Discus and support Local Permission Hang - Plz Assist me in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Am on Win 10 (64 Bits) and whenever I am using IE it suddenly stops responding and then sometime I can close via task manager and everything works and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Craige, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Craige Win User

Local Permission Hang - Plz Assist me

Am on Win 10 (64 Bits) and whenever I am using IE it suddenly stops responding and then sometime I can close via task manager and everything works and sumtimes whole computer freezes with most icons on taskbar missing - then I have to restart the PC.

Checked out Event Viewer -> Windows Logs -> System, and here what I get:
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
    and APPID
    {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

AND,

TCP/IP has chosen to restrict the congestion window for several connections due to a network condition. This could be related to a problem in the TCP global or supplemental configuration and will cause degraded throughput.

Please assist me.

:)

Craige, Jun 21, 2016
  2. subroto86 Win User

Frequent Hang after installing update

Hi All,

Plz give me some solution as it is hanging within 30 seconds, Cannot do anything.

Plz suggest..

subroto86, Jun 21, 2016
  3. wasiful Win User
    freezing problem during start up of nokia n86 8mp

plz plz plz help me out.....my nokia n86 iz 2 mnths old.......it was wrkin f9 till today.......my cell hanged and den auto restarted.....now even after i open up da battery and switch on da cell....it freezes on startup..........Local Permission Hang - Plz Assist me :( Local Permission Hang - Plz Assist me :( Local Permission Hang - Plz Assist me :(...........plz plz
    plz help me

cheers

wasiful, Jun 21, 2016
  4. Craige Win User

Well somebody has to have a solution here :-(

Craige, Jun 23, 2016
Thema:

1. Local Permission Hang - Plz Assist me - Similar Threads - Local Permission Hang

2. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  3. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  4. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Plz help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  6. Plz help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  7. plz help me

plz help me: : fifa4zf.exe, : 1.0.0.0, : 0x602e0a75 : ntdll.dll, : 10.0.19041.804, : 0x4544b4a1 : 0xc0000374 : 0x00000000000ff099 ID: 0x1e14 : 0x01d70e7e34ab3998 : D:\FIFA ONLINE 4\EA SPORTSTM FIFA ONLINE 4\fifa4zf.exe : C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll ID:...
  8. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me plz: i had been messing with my background and randomly my taskbar picture things got like big and wide as you can see in the picture submitted by /u/GrapeMan8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imxznr/help_me_plz/
  9. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me plz: why are my drivers and adapter's all different from this brand new hp stream book..i have never downloaded anything yet there is a list of driver and adapter and device's..also there was only 1 user listed not even 'guest', as I deleted it..now apparently there are numerous...
  10. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!: I own a notebook PC with windows 10, and for some reason will turn off on its own. While turning off, the screen will turn red then black. I know for sure that my power plan settings are fine and I did the Troubleboot for Blue Screen (I think that's what its called) so if u...