Windows 10: Local Printing Issue (Expert)

Discus and support Local Printing Issue (Expert) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I use duplex printing with a 3 page doc and select 2 copies that should result in 2 + 2 sheets but does not. Instead I get 1 set of 3 sheets,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Birdman_Engineer, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Local Printing Issue (Expert)

Hello

I use duplex printing with a 3 page doc and select 2 copies that should result in 2 + 2 sheets but does not. Instead I get 1 set of 3 sheets, the documents appear to have merged. merged. I use vendor supplied drivers and two different printers with the same result. Canon and a Sharp. I believe the end user checked some box somewhere to make this happen. Would anybody know how to undo this feature?

RSC

:)

Birdman_Engineer, Jan 9, 2019

2. Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with printing documents

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with printing documents.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the model number of the printer?
    • Do you get any error message while printing documents?

This issue could have occurred due to corrupt or incompatible printer driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article which will help you to fix common printer issues. Check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install latest printer driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.
    If Windows 10 drivers are not available, I would suggest you to install latest driver in compatibility mode.

Page Not Found | Epson US

To install the printer
    driver in compatibility mode, I would suggest you to follow these steps:

a. Download the latest printer
    driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

b. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the printer driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Local Printing Issue (Expert)

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Local Printing Issue (Expert)

1. Local Printing Issue (Expert) - Similar Threads - Local Printing Issue

2. Need expert advice to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need expert advice to fix this issue: I cannot use the computer properly for 5 minutes. The problem occurred shortly after turning on the computer. Sometimes it hangs completely even if it runs for a while. Please someone write about its solution....
  3. Need expert advice to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need expert advice to fix this issue: I cannot use the computer properly for 5 minutes. The problem occurred shortly after turning on the computer. Sometimes it hangs completely even if it runs for a while. Please someone write about its solution....
  4. How to solve local print spool service is not running issue

How to solve local print spool service is not running issue: Hi everyone Suddenly I faced a very annoying issue. I am not able to print any documents. Not able to delete or add any printer. Always getting massage of “local printer spool service is not running” and “the remote procedure call failed”I watched many videos and tried...
  5. How to solve local print spool service is not running issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to solve local print spool service is not running issue: Hi everyone Suddenly I faced a very annoying issue. I am not able to print any documents. Not able to delete or add any printer. Always getting massage of “local printer spool service is not running” and “the remote procedure call failed”I watched many videos and tried...
  6. How to solve local print spool service is not running issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection: Dears,It is similar to other vpn solution issues but they have given an option to check box to follow local route for local printing. How to print the same on Microsoft AlwaysOn VPN solution?Regards...
  8. Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection

Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection: Dears,It is similar to other vpn solution issues but they have given an option to check box to follow local route for local printing. How to print the same on Microsoft AlwaysOn VPN solution?Regards...
  9. Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Not an expert!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not an expert!: I have a HP laptop that is connected automatically to an unknown network. The unknown net work has set up parental controls. Laptop,phones, Ruku, Xbox , everything! I need help! I already did F11 restart and found my system32 in my x drive. Needless to say it didn’t work....