Windows 10: Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection

Discus and support Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dears,It is similar to other vpn solution issues but they have given an option to check box to follow local route for local printing. How to print the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Prem Pratap Rana, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection

Dears,It is similar to other vpn solution issues but they have given an option to check box to follow local route for local printing. How to print the same on Microsoft AlwaysOn VPN solution?Regards

:)

Prem Pratap Rana, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Feb 27, 2023
  3. After Connecting to VPN Local Network not working

After Connecting to VPN Local Network not working ,either VPN will work or Local network will work, please suggest what to do as i want use both .

Service India, Feb 27, 2023
  4. Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection

Issues while connecting to VPN

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the file & print sharing, and remote computer is not responding to connections properly when connected through VPN. However, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot VPN Gateway

As the issue is related to VPN connection, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , as we have dedicated support for issues related to VPN networks.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection

1. Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection - Similar Threads - Local printing issue

2. VPN Connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN Connection issue: I have encountered error while connecting to VPN, earlier we can be able to connect to the VPN but recent OS updates I'm not able to connect it to the VPN.Showing below error"The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during...
  3. VPN Connection issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VPN Connection issue: I have encountered error while connecting to VPN, earlier we can be able to connect to the VPN but recent OS updates I'm not able to connect it to the VPN.Showing below error"The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during...
  4. VPN Connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection: Dears,It is similar to other vpn solution issues but they have given an option to check box to follow local route for local printing. How to print the same on Microsoft AlwaysOn VPN solution?Regards...
  6. Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local printing issue on AlwaysOn VPN connection: Dears,It is similar to other vpn solution issues but they have given an option to check box to follow local route for local printing. How to print the same on Microsoft AlwaysOn VPN solution?Regards...
  7. AlwaysOn VPN IKEv2 issues on shared connection

AlwaysOn VPN IKEv2 issues on shared connection: Hi, we have some users that have issues connecting to the AlwaysOn VPN. This only seems to occur to couples that work at the same company. Monitored the firewall in front of our VPN, because I thought it would be the NAT of ESP proto 50 causing the issues, but there's...
  8. VPN connection issue

VPN connection issue: Hi Team, I am getting the below error while connecting to VPN . Please help . Error message " The L2TP connection attempt is failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during initial negotiations with the remote computer " Help is really...
  9. VPN Connection Issues

VPN Connection Issues: So I have an old Dell PowerEdge R610 that was sitting collecting dust, so I decided to use it a VPN. I have everything set up to where I can connect to it from my laptop, but I have a couple of issues. The first issue is that the connection is slow. Without being connected to...
  10. VPN connection issues

VPN connection issues: Hello Franco. I would like to ask for help on a similar issue, that is, with VPN connection. I Go to te remote connection website, select my region (EMEA), then when i click on my machine name, the office computer, I get a pop up asking if I allow Pulse app (which I do), but...