Windows 10: Local Security Authority cannot be contacted in Windows 11/10

Discus and support Local Security Authority cannot be contacted in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some Windows 11/10 users when trying to connect to a remote desktop are seeing the following error message: An authentication error has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 19, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Local Security Authority cannot be contacted in Windows 11/10

Local Security Authority cannot be contacted in Windows 11/10 Local-Security-Authority-cannot-be-contacted.png
    Some Windows 11/10 users when trying to connect to a remote desktop are seeing the following error message: An authentication error has occurred. The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted. In this article, we are going to see why this error message appears and how you can resolve it. Why am I seeing Local Security Authority […]

This article Local Security Authority cannot be contacted in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 19, 2021

2. The security account manager (SAM) or local security authority (LSA) server was in the wrong state to perform the security operation.

Hi Dinny,

Error "The security account manager (SAM) or local security authority (LSA) server was in the wrong state to perform the security operation" may occur due to a system file corruption. For us to properly
    assist you, provide more information by answering these questions:

• May we know what prompted you to install UC browser?
    • Are you using a local or Microsoft account to sign in on your computer?
    • Aside from using Malwarebytes Adwcleaner, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 19, 2021
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 19, 2021
  4. begro89 Win User

Local Security Policy on Windows 10?

Local Security Policysหายคับ

begro89, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Local Security Authority cannot be contacted in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Local Security Authority

2. Local Security Authority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority: I keep getting a Windows Security notification about Local Security Authority being off and when I go to turn it on I don't see the option to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-security-authority/c6a084f5-d8a0-477e-832c-4b813fa20879
  3. Local Security Authority

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Security Authority: I keep getting a Windows Security notification about Local Security Authority being off and when I go to turn it on I don't see the option to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-security-authority/c6a084f5-d8a0-477e-832c-4b813fa20879
  4. Local Security Authority Protection is off - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority Protection is off - Windows 11: A yellow triangle appeared on the windows defender icon on the bottom right of my task bar. I clicked on it and I found that under Device Security, the Local Security Authority Protection is off. There is no other information when I click Go to Settings. Is there a fix to...
  5. local security authority

local security authority: just updated to "Update for Windows Security platform antimalware platform - KB5007651 Version 1.0.2303.28002" on 4/5/23in windows security it says action needed and local security is turned off i dismiss that is that okay?...
  6. local security authority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local security authority: just updated to "Update for Windows Security platform antimalware platform - KB5007651 Version 1.0.2303.28002" on 4/5/23in windows security it says action needed and local security is turned off i dismiss that is that okay?...
  7. Cannot activate Local Security Authority protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Local Security Authority protection: How many times 5x already one should reboot to have the Local Security Authority protection activated and the yellow triangle gone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-local-security-authority/f55c9aa5-8d03-4ee3-81df-25b8a9630824
  8. Cannot activate Local Security Authority protection

Cannot activate Local Security Authority protection: How many times 5x already one should reboot to have the Local Security Authority protection activated and the yellow triangle gone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-local-security-authority/f55c9aa5-8d03-4ee3-81df-25b8a9630824
  9. Local Security Authority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority: Just like me where many are having the same issue as I am as to a patch on the Local Security Authority which when clicked gives the notice that action needs to be taken.The answer I am getting from Microsoft is that a future update should resolve the issue too which as of...
  10. Local Security Authority

Local Security Authority: Just like me where many are having the same issue as I am as to a patch on the Local Security Authority which when clicked gives the notice that action needs to be taken.The answer I am getting from Microsoft is that a future update should resolve the issue too which as of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the security account manager SAM or local security authority LSA was in the wrong state to perform the secuirty operation