Windows 10: Local Security Authority Issues with enabling:

Discus and support Local Security Authority Issues with enabling: in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've recently just updated my computer and cleaned it out a bit. I just went ahead and checked on my computer security and checked if there were any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jenny Ngo1, May 22, 2023.

1. Local Security Authority Issues with enabling:

I've recently just updated my computer and cleaned it out a bit. I just went ahead and checked on my computer security and checked if there were any threats. In my case, there wasn't. I went back to what I was doing on windows until I checked my security again and there was a yellow exclamation mark, so I went ahead and checked to see what I need to do for my safety and security to be secured and it says I need to enable "Local Security Authority", or my computer will be vulnerable. I went ahead and pushed the "go to settings" button and when I push it, it states "Page not available: The page

:)

Jenny Ngo1, May 22, 2023

2. Local Security Authority protection Bug?

Open an admin Command Prompt and run these two commands:

• reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPL" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    • reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPLBoot" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    Restart Windows. That should clear the yellow exclamation warning.

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 22, 2023
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, May 22, 2023
  4. Local Security Authority Issues with enabling:

Shawn Brink, May 22, 2023
Thema:

Local Security Authority Issues with enabling:

1. Local Security Authority Issues with enabling: - Similar Threads - Local Security Authority

2. Local Security Authority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority: I keep getting a Windows Security notification about Local Security Authority being off and when I go to turn it on I don't see the option to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-security-authority/c6a084f5-d8a0-477e-832c-4b813fa20879
  3. Local Security Authority

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Security Authority: I keep getting a Windows Security notification about Local Security Authority being off and when I go to turn it on I don't see the option to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-security-authority/c6a084f5-d8a0-477e-832c-4b813fa20879
  4. Local Security Authority Issues with enabling:

Local Security Authority Issues with enabling:: I've recently just updated my computer and cleaned it out a bit. I just went ahead and checked on my computer security and checked if there were any threats. In my case, there wasn't. I went back to what I was doing on windows until I checked my security again and there was a...
  5. local security authority

local security authority: just updated to "Update for Windows Security platform antimalware platform - KB5007651 Version 1.0.2303.28002" on 4/5/23in windows security it says action needed and local security is turned off i dismiss that is that okay?...
  6. local security authority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local security authority: just updated to "Update for Windows Security platform antimalware platform - KB5007651 Version 1.0.2303.28002" on 4/5/23in windows security it says action needed and local security is turned off i dismiss that is that okay?...
  7. Internet access/ Local Security Authority issues

Internet access/ Local Security Authority issues: I am unable to access the internet anywhere other than my own home. I have also noticed that my laptop does not recognise that my local security authority protection is on. A permanent message ‘This change requires you to redstart your device’ shows despite my restarting the...
  8. Internet access/ Local Security Authority issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access/ Local Security Authority issues: I am unable to access the internet anywhere other than my own home. I have also noticed that my laptop does not recognise that my local security authority protection is on. A permanent message ‘This change requires you to redstart your device’ shows despite my restarting the...
  9. Local Security Authority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority: Just like me where many are having the same issue as I am as to a patch on the Local Security Authority which when clicked gives the notice that action needs to be taken.The answer I am getting from Microsoft is that a future update should resolve the issue too which as of...
  10. Local Security Authority

Local Security Authority: Just like me where many are having the same issue as I am as to a patch on the Local Security Authority which when clicked gives the notice that action needs to be taken.The answer I am getting from Microsoft is that a future update should resolve the issue too which as of...