Windows 10: Local security authority protection is off

Discus and support Local security authority protection is off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The LAS protection is now off. There is no toggle to turn back on. When I try to go to settings, it tells me the page is unavailable. I tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KGPV2023, Mar 19, 2023.

1. KGPV2023 Win User

Local security authority protection is off

The LAS protection is now off. There is no toggle to turn back on. When I try to go to settings, it tells me the page is unavailable. I tried the powershell advice given for another answer, and that doesn't work as this computer is in S Mode and not a verified app, so can't use that. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

:)

KGPV2023, Mar 19, 2023

2. Local Security Authority protection Bug?

Open an admin Command Prompt and run these two commands:

• reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPL" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    • reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPLBoot" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    Restart Windows. That should clear the yellow exclamation warning.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Local security authority protection is off

local security authority protection

Pls check out:

Local Security Authority protection Bug? - Microsoft Community: Redirecting

Windows Security Bug - Local Security Authority Protection Not - Microsoft Community: Redirecting

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Local security authority protection is off

1. Local security authority protection is off - Similar Threads - Local security authority

2. Local Security Authority Protection is off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority Protection is off: I was advised to open Local Security Authority Protection but I can't figure out how to open it and I can't follow the internet, in my regedit there is no file named RunAsPPL please help....
  3. Local Security Authority protection is off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority protection is off: I always see this issue. I even tried formatting my system but after sometime this issue appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-security-authority-protection-is-off/3e5b13ce-8648-4277-b699-64522de4b112
  4. Local Security Authority Protection is off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority Protection is off: Hello,I got on my 1 week old rig that I built. I had this message from Microsoft defender about this Local Security Authority Protection being off. I tried installing a new update to see if it would fix but it has not. I read another forum online saying I needed to fix...
  5. Local Security Authority protection is off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority protection is off: An update for Windows was available yesterday 3/20/2023. I installed the update and now I am getting a yellow triangle with a ! in it under Device security. I open Windows Security and find Local Security Authority protection is off. Your device may be vulnerable. And...
  6. Local security authority protection is off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local security authority protection is off: The LAS protection is now off. There is no toggle to turn back on. When I try to go to settings, it tells me the page is unavailable. I tried the powershell advice given for another answer, and that doesn't work as this computer is in S Mode and not a verified app, so can't...
  7. Local Security Authority Protection Is Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority Protection Is Off: Hi, brand new PC. Built it myself.Hit with some weird bugs.I did a Google search that led me here. It says to check the motherboard settings gigabyte and so I checked the settings in the motherboard and all were as they were supposed to according to the Google search.I also...
  8. Local Security Authority Protection Is Off

Local Security Authority Protection Is Off: Hi, brand new PC. Built it myself.Hit with some weird bugs.I did a Google search that led me here. It says to check the motherboard settings gigabyte and so I checked the settings in the motherboard and all were as they were supposed to according to the Google search.I also...
  9. Local Security Authority protection is off but it's on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority protection is off but it's on: Hello, The latest of fun W11 bugs has hit me. Windows Security is telling me Local Security Authority protection is off - but actually it's on. So I switch it off and on and restart the system but the warning is still there. I have done this maybe 10 times but the warning is...
  10. Local Security Authority protection is off but it's on

Local Security Authority protection is off but it's on: Hello, The latest of fun W11 bugs has hit me. Windows Security is telling me Local Security Authority protection is off - but actually it's on. So I switch it off and on and restart the system but the warning is still there. I have done this maybe 10 times but the warning is...