Windows 10: Local Security Authority protection restart problem

Discus and support Local Security Authority protection restart problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I asked another question about bluetooth which is fixed now but I was using ccleaner to clean and clear up my storage, and I checked my Virus and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Epicling, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Epicling Win User

Local Security Authority protection restart problem

I asked another question about bluetooth which is fixed now but I was using ccleaner to clean and clear up my storage, and I checked my Virus and Threat Protection and it had the ! mark. I checked it and it said some warning about the Local Security Authority protection. I didn't read it So I turned it back on and it says I need to restart which I did but it still says I need to restart. I'm guessing it wants me to click on some notification or in the app but that didn't happen.

:)

Epicling, Mar 18, 2023

2. Local Security Authority protection Bug?

Open an admin Command Prompt and run these two commands:

• reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPL" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    • reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPLBoot" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    Restart Windows. That should clear the yellow exclamation warning.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Local Security Authority protection restart problem

Local Security Authority Protection

I have the security Action badge indicating to me that Windows security Action is required.

I open up by clicking the badge and see the notice that the Local Security Authority Protection is required to be turned on and restart the computer to which I perform those two actions.

After my computer is reloaded the Security Badge still requires me to turn Local Security Authority Protection on, as I have already done.

Kenneth

KennethYoung5, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Local Security Authority protection restart problem

1. Local Security Authority protection restart problem - Similar Threads - Local Security Authority

2. Local Security Authority Protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Security Authority Protection: How can this be fixed? This is new so my computer. It wasn't there before computer is about 6 months old and I've notice this now for about a month, and I have looked around and others have the same issue. It shows it is on but I still get the warning that says it's off even...
  3. Local Security Authority Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority Protection: How can this be fixed? This is new so my computer. It wasn't there before computer is about 6 months old and I've notice this now for about a month, and I have looked around and others have the same issue. It shows it is on but I still get the warning that says it's off even...
  4. Local Security Authority protection restart problem

Local Security Authority protection restart problem: I asked another question about bluetooth which is fixed now but I was using ccleaner to clean and clear up my storage, and I checked my Virus and Threat Protection and it had the ! mark. I checked it and it said some warning about the Local Security Authority protection. I...
  5. local security authority protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local security authority protection: Pc security said local security authority protection was off. I turn it on. Pc wanted a restart, so I did that. I looked; it is on. But the Pc security is not seeing therestarts. Restarted a few times. This problem on a desktop and laptop. Both running win 11. Only seen it...
  6. local security authority protection

local security authority protection: Pc security said local security authority protection was off. I turn it on. Pc wanted a restart, so I did that. I looked; it is on. But the Pc security is not seeing therestarts. Restarted a few times. This problem on a desktop and laptop. Both running win 11. Only seen it...
  7. Local Security Authority Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority Protection: My question was a simple question, i.e. "Local Security Authority Protection" is switched ON, but I am still getting the warning symbol; and I am unable to get rid of it.This leads me to wonder if there is a problem with this, or is it something I can just ignore.There seem...
  8. Local security authority protection

Local security authority protection: Hi. When starting up my device this morning, windows security randomly turned off local security authority protection, and when I turned it back on and restarted my device it was still off. Are there any solutions that I could try? I have an IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @...
  9. Local Security Authority Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority Protection: I have the security Action badge indicating to me that Windows security Action is required. I open up by clicking the badge and see the notice that the Local Security Authority Protection is required to be turned on and restart the computer to which I perform those two...
  10. Local Security Authority Protection

Local Security Authority Protection: I have the security Action badge indicating to me that Windows security Action is required. I open up by clicking the badge and see the notice that the Local Security Authority Protection is required to be turned on and restart the computer to which I perform those two...