Windows 10: Local Security Authority Protection

Discus and support Local Security Authority Protection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can this be fixed? This is new so my computer. It wasn't there before computer is about 6 months old and I've notice this now for about a month,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Simple Dude, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Local Security Authority Protection

How can this be fixed? This is new so my computer. It wasn't there before computer is about 6 months old and I've notice this now for about a month, and I have looked around and others have the same issue. It shows it is on but I still get the warning that says it's off even after restarting my device.

:)

Simple Dude, Mar 20, 2023

2. Local Security Authority protection Bug?

Open an admin Command Prompt and run these two commands:

• reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPL" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    • reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPLBoot" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    Restart Windows. That should clear the yellow exclamation warning.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Local Security Authority Protection

local security authority protection

Pls check out:

Local Security Authority protection Bug? - Microsoft Community: Redirecting

Windows Security Bug - Local Security Authority Protection Not - Microsoft Community: Redirecting

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

Local Security Authority Protection

1. Local Security Authority Protection - Similar Threads - Local Security Authority

2. Local Security Authority Protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Security Authority Protection: How can this be fixed? This is new so my computer. It wasn't there before computer is about 6 months old and I've notice this now for about a month, and I have looked around and others have the same issue. It shows it is on but I still get the warning that says it's off even...
  3. local security authority protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local security authority protection: Pc security said local security authority protection was off. I turn it on. Pc wanted a restart, so I did that. I looked; it is on. But the Pc security is not seeing therestarts. Restarted a few times. This problem on a desktop and laptop. Both running win 11. Only seen it...
  4. local security authority protection

local security authority protection: Pc security said local security authority protection was off. I turn it on. Pc wanted a restart, so I did that. I looked; it is on. But the Pc security is not seeing therestarts. Restarted a few times. This problem on a desktop and laptop. Both running win 11. Only seen it...
  5. Local Security Authority Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority Protection: My question was a simple question, i.e. "Local Security Authority Protection" is switched ON, but I am still getting the warning symbol; and I am unable to get rid of it.This leads me to wonder if there is a problem with this, or is it something I can just ignore.There seem...
  6. Local Security Authority Protection

Local Security Authority Protection: My question was a simple question, i.e. "Local Security Authority Protection" is switched ON, but I am still getting the warning symbol; and I am unable to get rid of it.This leads me to wonder if there is a problem with this, or is it something I can just ignore.There seem...
  7. Local security authority protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local security authority protection: Hi. When starting up my device this morning, windows security randomly turned off local security authority protection, and when I turned it back on and restarted my device it was still off. Are there any solutions that I could try? I have an IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @...
  8. Local security authority protection

Local security authority protection: Hi. When starting up my device this morning, windows security randomly turned off local security authority protection, and when I turned it back on and restarted my device it was still off. Are there any solutions that I could try? I have an IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @...
  9. Local Security Authority Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority Protection: I have the security Action badge indicating to me that Windows security Action is required. I open up by clicking the badge and see the notice that the Local Security Authority Protection is required to be turned on and restart the computer to which I perform those two...
  10. Local Security Authority Protection

Local Security Authority Protection: I have the security Action badge indicating to me that Windows security Action is required. I open up by clicking the badge and see the notice that the Local Security Authority Protection is required to be turned on and restart the computer to which I perform those two...