Windows 10: Local service no network firewall ... still there not fixed .. i reset default firewall...

Discus and support Local service no network firewall ... still there not fixed .. i reset default firewall... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i do connect or disconnect same service taking high cpu usage 20% to 60% ... i reset deafault firewall ... just temp solu . if i again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TĦΞGUJJΛrSingH, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Local service no network firewall ... still there not fixed .. i reset default firewall...

Local service no network firewall ... still there not fixed .. i reset default firewall... b2352010-125f-400b-ac83-ffeae86c728c?upload=true.jpg

• i do connect or disconnect same service taking high cpu usage 20% to 60% ...
    • i reset deafault firewall ... just temp solu . if i again connect or disconnect same service taking..
    • 3 last windows 10 version still not fixed
    • i did all sfc or dism .. nothing worked becoz i m using same base windows 1903... after just 2 time upgraded i can't reinstall becoz you can't make metro apps backup like 60gb .. this windows fully optimize with premium softwares {i have no backup} or no way to reinstall all these softwares ... Microsoft pretended like always { bad }

:)

TĦΞGUJJΛrSingH, Sep 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 Firewall problem - Firewall won't switch on

Ramesh/Megamaiku's fix worked for me (at last!!), but all firewall rules were deleted, so to make network discovery and other services work I first had to click "Restore defaults" in Control Panel's Windows Firewall settings, which restored a long list
    of firewall rules.

cattledogit, Sep 28, 2020
  3. firewall

Hi Jackie,

For you to be able to get to your firewall, please follow the steps below:

• Go to start Button.
    • Open Windows defender Security Center.
    • Then go to Firewall & network protection.
    • Then choose a network profile.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 28, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Local service no network firewall ... still there not fixed .. i reset default firewall...

Router Firewall?

Your router firewall lets you configure basic things like "Attack Protection", "DOS Protection" and service filtering with basic options for disabling HTTP, Telnet, FTP, TFTP, SNMP from external networks where you still get your internet from your ISP's gateway and every other communication from the WAN is blocked. You can also set up a service filter list in many cases. This is nifty. Though protection from the router isn't an alternative for even software firewalls, leave alone hardware ones. You will need a good software firewall such as free Zone Alarm / the firewall that comes with your security suite, if you're paranoid about security, else a properly updated Windows installation with the Windows Firewall is a good thing too.

btarunr, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Local service no network firewall ... still there not fixed .. i reset default firewall...

1. Local service no network firewall ... still there not fixed .. i reset default firewall... - Similar Threads - Local service network

2. network firewall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network firewall: does anyone know to turn on network firewall i have hp laptop and on my hp assistant says windows securty not secure. how do i fix that. i have windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-firewall/1e0d7736-5d1a-497a-ab70-d5f434510acc
  3. network firewall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network firewall: does anyone know to turn on network firewall i have hp laptop and on my hp assistant says windows securty not secure. how do i fix that. i have windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-firewall/1e0d7736-5d1a-497a-ab70-d5f434510acc
  4. Local Service No Network Firewall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Service No Network Firewall: I will be every day and i will open the same topic over and over again till the M.F who came up with the idea to make the local s*** will appoligize for what he created and for all the power was cosumed due his/her bull/sh/itif you say to update my system...how the f*** can i...
  5. Local Service No Network Firewall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Service No Network Firewall: I will be every day and i will open the same topic over and over again till the M.F who came up with the idea to make the local s*** will appoligize for what he created and for all the power was cosumed due his/her bull/sh/itif you say to update my system...how the f*** can i...
  6. Local Service No Network Firewall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows firewall cannot be set as the default firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows firewall cannot be set as the default firewall: Hi.Problem description:- I has some problem with Defender firewall and when I'm trying to run troubleshooter from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/automatically-diagnose-and-fix-problems-with-windows-firewall-513e9cf8-19ae-d579-2092-d5e64fe06f5fI receive the...
  8. windows firewall service

windows firewall service: how to get rid of the following The package could not be installed because the windows firewall service in not running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-firewall-service/74651b07-c579-457d-b4b3-f252053e9319
  9. network/ firewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network/ firewall: I need to configure the local windows firewall on windows 10 computer. which network category needs to have the most stringent rules set? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-firewall/283f775a-eac6-4586-9e96-2aacc599e7f2
  10. firewall services

firewall services: Latest build. Running ESET free. Anybody else got the same info showing, doesn't appear to be a problem thou. Roy 8925

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com