Windows 10: Local Sessions Manager

Discus and support Local Sessions Manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why does Local Sessions Manager start up on some Windows 10 laptops and not on other s?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolMantell, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Local Sessions Manager

Why does Local Sessions Manager start up on some Windows 10 laptops and not on other s?

:)

CarolMantell, Oct 6, 2018
  2. MACIT26 Win User
    MACIT26, Oct 6, 2018
  3. pepanee Win User
    pepanee, Oct 6, 2018
  4. mwy0920 Win User

Local Sessions Manager

Service Host- Local Session Manager using too much memory

My Dell 7010 Desktop recently always showing :

Local Sessions Manager FIX-Your-Computer-Is-Low-On-Memory-Warning-In-Windows-10.png

I have 12 GB memory which was updated from 4 GB since this warning first time coming. After updated, Warning still coming. I checked the Task Manager and find Service Host- Local Session Manager always using too much memory. Who can give me a suggestion?
    Please!!

mwy0920, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Local Sessions Manager

1. Local Sessions Manager - Similar Threads - Local Sessions Manager

2. RDP Windows 11, Session blocked by: Local Session Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Windows 11, Session blocked by: Local Session Manager: I recently updated my work computer to Windows 11 about bought a new laptop that also uses Windows 11. When I work from home I used Remote Desktop Connection to log into my work computer. I'm fine for a decent number of hours but then suddenly I get bumped from the work...
  3. RDP Windows 11, Session blocked by: Local Session Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP Windows 11, Session blocked by: Local Session Manager: I recently updated my work computer to Windows 11 about bought a new laptop that also uses Windows 11. When I work from home I used Remote Desktop Connection to log into my work computer. I'm fine for a decent number of hours but then suddenly I get bumped from the work...
  4. Local Session Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Local Session Manager: Hello, this might be a long question Few month ago i did a tweak using an apps named "Hone", and tomorrow after i tweaked my laptop, when it boot it just says local session manager, i can boot the laptop normally but, what is Local Session Manager?, and why when i tried to...
  5. Local Session Manager Is taking too much of CPU

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Session Manager Is taking too much of CPU: Local session manager is using unusual amount CPU resource, using more than 8-9% in idle more than other heavy applications such browsers. Any methods to reduce this?...
  6. Local Session Manager and Domain Logins

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Local Session Manager and Domain Logins: Bought two new laptops (Lenovo Yogas) both came pre installed with windows 10 Pro. I have two users who can log in to their domain accounts while on our network however when they go anywhere else it states that they cannot find our domain. Our AD is configured to allow domain...
  7. Why Local Sessions Manager starts or not starts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Local Sessions Manager starts or not starts: I wonder why Local Sessions Manager starts up on some particular Windows 10 laptops and don’t want to start on the others? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-local-sessions-manager-starts-or-not-starts/626cf52e-fed8-44c0-ad15-57d976984689
  8. Session Manager question

in Browsers and Email
    Session Manager question: When using session manager in chrome, when the tabs open it starts with the tabs that opens on the right. I would like it to open on with the left tab. How do I accomplish this? thx 95152
  9. Please wait for Local Session Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Please wait for Local Session Manager: Windows 10 Home on an older eMachine. Customer was trying to do something with "PCMatic" he just saw on TV and thought it might help his PC without checking with his computer IT guy, me. Somehow, he really got the Start screwed up and the PC boots first to : "Please...
  10. "Waiting for Local Session manager"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Waiting for Local Session manager": Using a Dell Laptop with W10 ver 1607 64 bit 2 out of 3 times my Laptop will start quickly and what I think of as normal. Then the other times it start, and for a long time no screen activity at al … though I can see there is HDD activity, it can be 5 mins or more then it...