Windows 10: Local Videos Get Stucked On My WIndows 10

Discus and support Local Videos Get Stucked On My WIndows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The local videos and also audios are getting stuck on my windows 10. It is automatically playing again after few seconds and stuck again after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PavinduAvishka, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Local Videos Get Stucked On My WIndows 10

The local videos and also audios are getting stuck on my windows 10. It is automatically playing again after few seconds and stuck again after sometime. I tried resetting the PC but same problem comes. This comes for the all media players and this problem is not coming for online streaming like Youtube. I expect a solution. Thank You.

:)

PavinduAvishka, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Local Videos Get Stucked On My WIndows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Local Videos Get Stucked On My WIndows 10

1. Local Videos Get Stucked On My WIndows 10 - Similar Threads - Local Videos Stucked

2. Local videos stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local videos stuttering: I'm experiencing a problem with locally stored videos stuttering. Videos pause for half a second every 5 or so seconds.I do not experience this when streaming videos. Only with locally stored videos,I have tried different video players and different videos and continually get...
  3. Local videos stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local videos stuttering: I'm experiencing a problem with locally stored videos stuttering. Videos pause for half a second every 5 or so seconds.I do not experience this when streaming videos.I have tried different video players and different videos and continually get the same problem.Video players...
  4. Stuck as a local acount

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck as a local acount: Ive had loads of problems. I couldnt sign into my husbands administrator account on his PC. It was stuck on mine so I logged in as a local account for him and deleted my account from the PC hoping it would fix the issue of him not being able to log in with his microsoft...
  5. Stuck as a local acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck as a local acount: Ive had loads of problems. I couldnt sign into my husbands administrator account on his PC. It was stuck on mine so I logged in as a local account for him and deleted my account from the PC hoping it would fix the issue of him not being able to log in with his microsoft...
  6. Stuck as a local acount

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop keys get stuck only in video games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keys get stuck only in video games: Hello there,So I have an issue with my laptop, no USB keyboard or anything. just the default one.So my issue is that when only SPECIFICALLY playing video games, any one, fullscreen or not, when I press any WASD key, 20% of the time it just keeps getting pressed, even though I...
  8. Windows 10 is getting stuck up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is getting stuck up: Very frequently Microsoft Windows is giving a message The application is not responding .The programme may responding,if you wait. Do you want to end the process and two options are shown End Process/Cancel *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Windows stuck on video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on video: Hello community! Today I found playing video with windows 10 will sometimes get it stuck on one frame and nothing can get you out unless you reset the pc. I tried: Using my headphones to stop music i was playing Spamming shift to enable sticky keys Pressing ALT F4...
  10. Getting Started with Windows 10 Videos

in Windows 10 News
    Getting Started with Windows 10 Videos: I've been making Windows 10 videos at night to help out friends and family, and because it's fun. Windows 10 comes out July 29th, and it takes what was familiar about Windows 7 and what was great about Windows 8 and takes it forward. It's nice on a tablet, it's nice on a...