Windows 10: Local Wireless Network not visible or accessible after update of Windows 10

Discus and support Local Wireless Network not visible or accessible after update of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was running Windows 10 on my laptop; however, it became unstable, so I decided to do a clean reinstall. I downloaded Windows 10 using the MS Tool and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gerard_Seibert, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Local Wireless Network not visible or accessible after update of Windows 10

I was running Windows 10 on my laptop; however, it became unstable, so I decided to do a clean reinstall. I downloaded Windows 10 using the MS Tool and loaded it onto a USB stick. I then rebooted the system and did a clean install of Windows 10. At that point, everything worked fine. My wireless network was immediately recognized. Now, after the initial install, I attempted to update the OS. “UPDATE” found several applications to update. That went perfectly until I rebooted the system. At that point, the PC could no longer see nor access my wireless network. There a several “Connections” list

:)

Gerard_Seibert, Dec 9, 2021
  2. astrakan Win User

windows 10 loosing local network access

Hi,

Well, frequently, I'm unable to access folders on my laptop (or desktop from laptop).
    Then I run network troubleshooting and windows says me the same thing again: one or more network protocols are not installed and necessary for connectivity. Then I accept the correction and I can access my network until the next time it will fail and will say me the same thing. One day, perhaps 3 if I am lucky.
    IT'S MASSIVELY BORING !! *Smile Local Wireless Network not visible or accessible after update of Windows 10 :)

Any clue ?

astrakan, Dec 9, 2021
  3. hpup10 Win User
    PCs no longer visible on Network after auto Windows Updates 10 Pro

I have 8 computers on a Network running MS Windows 10 Pro and all of them access a shared folder on a server computer. Now, 2 of the computers are no longer visible on the network after MS updated the computers during the night. The Windows Updates were:
    Update for Windows 10 V1607 KB3211320
    Update for Adobe Flash Windows V10 1607
    Feature Update for Windows 10 v1607

For example, using Windows File Explorer, I would click on "Network" and it would list all of the computers on our network. At that point I would click on the "Server" computer and a list of the folders that I have access to would be displayed. Now, the Server computer is no longer visible on the network using Windows File Explorer. I am confident that the culprit is Windows automatic update because this happened once before on another machine and the problem was resolved after I removed the MS updates.

Does can anyone suggest a solution to my problem which doesn't involve removing the updates? I am reluctant to remove the updates again because I know it is important to remain current and I am worried a subsequent update will cause a repeat of the problem. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

hpup10, Dec 9, 2021
  4. hpup10 Win User

Local Wireless Network not visible or accessible after update of Windows 10

PCs no longer visible on Network after auto Windows Updates 10 Pro

I have 8 computers on a Network running MS Windows 10 Pro and all of them access a shared folder on a server computer. Now, 2 of the computers are no longer visible on the network after MS updated the computers during the night. The Windows Updates were:
    Update For Windows 10 V1607 KB3211320
    Update for Adobe Flash Windows V10 1607
    Feature Update for Windows 10 v1607

For example, using Windows File Explorer, I would click on "Network" and it would list all of the computers on our network. At that point I would click on the "Server" computer and a list of the folders that I have access to would be displayed. Now, the Server computer is no longer visible on the network using Windows File Explorer. I am confident that the culprit is Windows automatic update because this happened once before on another machine and the problem was resolved after I removed the MS updates.

Does can anyone suggest a solution to my problem which doesn't involve removing the updates? I am reluctant to remove the updates again because I know it is important to remain current and I am worried a subsequent update will cause a repeat of the problem. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

hpup10, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

Local Wireless Network not visible or accessible after update of Windows 10

1. Local Wireless Network not visible or accessible after update of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Local Wireless Network

2. Wireless network visible during install, but not after. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless network visible during install, but not after. Windows 10: Hello,I have a couple of older laptops stuck on windows 10. I just installed a fresh version on one of them and now I can't see any of my wireless network SSID's. I could see them before I re-installed. I could see them during the setup install process for Windows. Now I...
  3. Wireless network visible during install, but not after. Windows 10

Wireless network visible during install, but not after. Windows 10: Hello,I have a couple of older laptops stuck on windows 10. I just installed a fresh version on one of them and now I can't see any of my wireless network SSID's. I could see them before I re-installed. I could see them during the setup install process for Windows. Now I...
  4. Wireless network visible during install, but not after. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Wireless network visible during install, but not after. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Wireless network visible during install, but not after. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Wireless network visible during install, but not after. Windows 10

8. Local Wireless Network not visible or accessible after update of Windows 10

Local Wireless Network not visible or accessible after update of Windows 10: I was running Windows 10 on my laptop; however, it became unstable, so I decided to do a clean reinstall. I downloaded Windows 10 using the MS Tool and loaded it onto a USB stick. I then rebooted the system and did a clean install of Windows 10. At that point, everything...
  9. Local Wireless Network not visible or accessible after update of Windows 10

Local Wireless Network not visible or accessible after update of Windows 10: I was running Windows 10 on my laptop; however, it became unstable, so I decided to do a clean reinstall. I downloaded Windows 10 using the MS Tool and loaded it onto a USB stick. I then rebooted the system and did a clean install of Windows 10. At that point, everything...
  10. Wireless Network not visible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network not visible: Hello, I have searched the community site and have not found this problem elsewhere. I work in an office with several people. For whatever reason, I cannot see the corporate wireless network in my list of available networks. This morning I was sitting in a conference...