Windows 10: LocalBridge.exe - Bad Image, SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image

Discus and support LocalBridge.exe - Bad Image, SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started getting the error's labeled above. They says: "C:\Users\exrta\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLasbs\Player.me\Game Source\XSplitGameSource64.dll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheUndyingGame, Dec 25, 2019.

1. LocalBridge.exe - Bad Image, SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image

I started getting the error's labeled above. They says:

"C:\Users\exrta\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLasbs\Player.me\Game Source\XSplitGameSource64.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator of the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f"

I need help I have tried uninstalling Skype but that did not work. Does anyone have any suggestions I am really want to play some game with my new key board and mouse. But it is preventing me from do so. Oh also updated the PC right before this happened.

:)

TheUndyingGame, Dec 25, 2019

2. ACCELEROMETER ST EXE - BAD IMAGE

I KEEP GETTING THE POP UP "ACCELEROMETER ST EXE - BAD IMAGE" - with comment "SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll not designed for windows . . . . . error status 0xc000012f" How serious is this ?

KING OF THE CASTLE, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Error: splwow64.exe - Bad Image, when trying to print

I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help.

***Original title: splwow64.exe - Bad Image***

TiffanyBanks, Dec 25, 2019
  4. LocalBridge.exe - Bad Image, SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image

AcroRd32.exe - Bad Image

I recently purchased a new PC with Windows 10. All went well untill last week.

I'm getting the following message everytime I open a PDF file

or try to save a PDF file

and when I try to attach a PDF file to an email message, Outlook stops

AcroRD32.exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\system32\explorerframe.dll is either not designed to run Windows or it contains and error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact yoursystem administrator or software vendor for support. Error status
    0xc0000020.

We've already tried: wiped the PC and reloaded everything again and it did not resolve the error.

Please help

YolandaBotha, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

LocalBridge.exe - Bad Image, SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image

1. LocalBridge.exe - Bad Image, SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image - Similar Threads - LocalBridge exe Bad

2. How do I fix ctfmon exe - Bad Image?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix ctfmon exe - Bad Image?: I just opened my laptop and this thing pop out and it says ctfmon.exe - Bad ImageC:\Windows\system32\InputService.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  3. Emlproui. Exe-Bad Image error show on my window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emlproui. Exe-Bad Image error show on my window: c:\PROGRA~1\QUICKH~1\QUICKH~1\scanopt.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.This error show on my...
  4. How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image: When I was trying to plug my earphone or open the Bluetooth, there will have a window that says C:/WINDOWS/System32/RtkCfg64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error status 0xc0000006...
  5. How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image

How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image: When I was trying to plug my earphone or open the Bluetooth, there will have a window that says C:/WINDOWS/System32/RtkCfg64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error status 0xc0000006...
  6. Help with fix for .exe Bad Image, 0xc000012f

Help with fix for .exe Bad Image, 0xc000012f: I have searched for days to fix this but I can't find any solution. It fails to run .exe files, I located the dll file and tried replacing it with a downloaded one. tried sfc scan, didnt work [ATTACH] Windows 10 1909...
  7. "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup

"WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup: Iv had this HP laptop for some time now, and i haven't had any issues untill recently. I left Google running for a week because I forgot to turn my laptop off before heading out on vacation. When I returned I found that the laptop had not gone to sleep and the screen...
  8. Error: splwow64.exe - Bad Image, when trying to print

Error: splwow64.exe - Bad Image, when trying to print: I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help. ***Original title: splwow64.exe - Bad Image***...
  9. splwow64.exe - Bad Image

splwow64.exe - Bad Image: I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help....
  10. ???.exe - Bad image

???.exe - Bad image: When trying to install a program, I get a pop up window "Windows\System32\DNSAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". How to fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-bad-image/e6a912d0-052e-4d57-b2ef-addf81cc1365

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skypebridge.exe bad image

2. localBridge.exe bad image

3. why do i see skype bridge bad image?

4. SkypeBridge.exe - bad image,
  5. skypebridge.exe-bad image,
  6. skype bridge.exe bad image,
  7. I am Im getting a Skype bridge.exe dash bad image of,
  8. skypebridge.exe not designed to run on windows 0xc000012f,
  9. skype bridge bad image,
  10. skypebridge.exe bad image errro,
  11. skypebridge.exe bad image windows 10,