Windows 10: LocalBridge.exe - Corrupt File

Discus and support LocalBridge.exe - Corrupt File in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all pros, Recent weeks, my file on my pendrive keep missing / becoming zero byte file and an error message of ".... file is corrupt and unreadable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EddieChong2, Jun 24, 2020.

1. LocalBridge.exe - Corrupt File

Hi all pros,

Recent weeks, my file on my pendrive keep missing / becoming zero byte file and an error message of ".... file is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the Chkdsk utility". Is this any potential virus? I have done the antivirus scanning but none are found. Anyone can give some suggestion? LocalBridge.exe - Corrupt File 3237edc6-fff1-40e8-90a4-160371ddb00a?upload=true.png

:)

EddieChong2, Jun 24, 2020

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Exe files wont open

We suggest that you try to reinstall Antivirus and see if it helps.

You can also run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption. SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them. Please see the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click Command Prompts (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command and press Enter:
      sfc /scannow
    Provide us an update on the progress of your concern.

Kerwin Lee, Jun 24, 2020
  4. LocalBridge.exe - Corrupt File

Can't run .exe file

Hello Phil,

Possible causes of this are corrupt registry settings and modified default configurations. To address your concern, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps found on the link below:

Can't open EXE files

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

LocalBridge.exe - Corrupt File

1. LocalBridge.exe - Corrupt File - Similar Threads - LocalBridge exe Corrupt

2. .exe and .zip files corrupted. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .exe and .zip files corrupted. How do I fix it?: Just a question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-and-zip-files-corrupted-how-do-i-fix-it/96d1a290-403e-46b6-a475-458ef4c4bab2
  3. .exe and .zip files corrupted. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .exe and .zip files corrupted. How do I fix it?: Just a question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-and-zip-files-corrupted-how-do-i-fix-it/96d1a290-403e-46b6-a475-458ef4c4bab2
  4. Files and EXE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files and EXE: There is a software on my computer called ErrorHandler.exe and Kernel Broker.exe, my antivirus says that they are malware so I deleted them, however, they keep coming back, sometimes all at once, sometimes only one of them or 2. I emptied my recycle bin to get rid of them but...
  5. Every .exe files don't get icons (It's not corrupted)

in Windows 10 Support
    Every .exe files don't get icons (It's not corrupted): Windows 10 Version: Dev (21322.1000) Hi! I got a little problem. Every .exe files, or shortcut doesn't got any icon. Just "blank page". I tried everything. Deleting Icon Cache - Not Working Clean Up Thumbnails - Not Working Making New Shortcuts - Not Working Reinstalling...
  6. "D:\*blank*.exe file or directory is corrupted and unreadable"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "D:\*blank*.exe file or directory is corrupted and unreadable": Hello! I am using a HP Stream 11 I believe running the latest Windows 10 update. I am using a 256GB MicroSD card as extra storage and storing my documents there and re-directing downloads e.g: office365setup.exe. However, before the start ups have even finished downloading...
  7. Corrupt exe file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupt exe file: I have a .exe file on my computer that when I try to delete comes up saying "you need permission from the administrator" even though I am the administrator. Is this a virus? Please let me know how to fix this....
  8. What is LocalBridge?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is LocalBridge?: Hi The Kaspersky product on my son's Windows 10 laptop keeps alerting that something called LocalBridge is attempting to run. Can anyone advise me what this is please? So far I have not been able to locate it anywhere as an installed app and I cannot pinpoint what might...
  9. .EXE files

.EXE files: I was just wondering if anyone could help or explain to me what exactly this is and what it's used for BridgeCummunication.exe. I noticed it running in my task manager under services and was running as a application. Thankful for any help provided....
  10. Fold Lock .exe file corrupted not opening.

Fold Lock .exe file corrupted not opening.: I recently created a USB portable locker using Folder Lock , the size is 2.9gb so there is no separate locker file-only a single .exe file which is password protected. Suddenly, yesterday while i was using this file my windows crashed and showed blue screen with some pointer...