Windows 10: LocalBridge.exe error message constantly pops up

Discus and support LocalBridge.exe error message constantly pops up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am using a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 and Office 365 installed on the machine. I consistently seem to get and error message popup for the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by crimsonking93, Apr 18, 2020.

1. LocalBridge.exe error message constantly pops up

I am using a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 and Office 365 installed on the machine. I consistently seem to get and error message popup for the Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub LocalBridge.exe file where it says "The account used is a computer account. Use your global user account or local user account to access this server. I can't seem to do anything to get it to stop popping up. I have navigated to the file path and attempted to run it as a different user but that did not seem to stop it from returning. I have seen in other forums people talk about deleting it and i tried that but it just keeps coming back.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

LocalBridge.exe error message constantly pops up f901b951-f006-4ecf-adef-a05f466109e2?upload=true.png

:)

crimsonking93, Apr 18, 2020

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

LocalBridge.exe error message constantly pops up

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

LocalBridge.exe error message constantly pops up

1. LocalBridge.exe error message constantly pops up - Similar Threads - LocalBridge exe error

2. This Pop-up error message show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pop-up error message show up: Why does windows 11 show me the below screenshot problem every time I start windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-up-error-message-show-up/c7227ea0-63fb-4a91-982a-fbb8253c9d91
  3. This Pop-up error message show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This Pop-up error message show up: Why does windows 11 show me the below screenshot problem every time I start windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-up-error-message-show-up/c7227ea0-63fb-4a91-982a-fbb8253c9d91
  4. pop up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up message: I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/ae61184e-5313-4c23-b49d-02c845cf5f9b
  5. pop up message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pop up message: I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/ae61184e-5313-4c23-b49d-02c845cf5f9b
  6. A error message that kept on popping up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A error message that kept on popping up: Whenever I would try to download a app, for example; a browser, this error message would pop up, I think it has to do with Microsoft store missing, no, GONE...
  7. error message pop up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message pop up: Hi guys,I was wondering if you could help me please.....I keep getting error message today first time for year & half. I not sure what does it mean though and trying to finding out how to get rid of...
  8. Message pops ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message pops ups: A message pops up every time I start my computer. The message being the following ''Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\PortraitDisplays.HPDisplayControl_4.6.44.0_x64_2dg...\Startup Task.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.''...
  9. POP UP ERROR MESSAGE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POP UP ERROR MESSAGE: Why am I getting this message? How can I fix this problem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-error-message/6cca3bba-a6ac-40d4-9123-e3f08bdd4bb2
  10. POP up message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POP up message: why do I keep getting the following message? C:\Windows\Systems32\cmd.exe with a black box screen in the background what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/4da6dc13-7dc6-44bd-91d7-f9d1816e05e2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. local bridge error

2. local bridge windows 10

3. local bridge crash windows 10

4. localbridge.exe error