Windows 10: LOCALBRIDGE.EXE ERROR POPUP can't close re FileSyncShell64.dll it seems since last...

Discus and support LOCALBRIDGE.EXE ERROR POPUP can't close re FileSyncShell64.dll it seems since last... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All of a sudden this popup is showing up over the last couple days........Seems like since last update and nothing else new has happened on machine. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdeleHoffman, Dec 16, 2019.

1. LOCALBRIDGE.EXE ERROR POPUP can't close re FileSyncShell64.dll it seems since last...

All of a sudden this popup is showing up over the last couple days........Seems like since last update and nothing else new has happened on machine. I am moving a lot of folders around etc. Ran sfc/ scannow........ Was able to close popup and didn't see it again until this morning. Seems to pop up randomly.

Any clue as to whether FileSyncShell64.dll was updated on 12/10/19 batch of updates. I did read that a few things could cause this....

Please advise.........

:)

AdeleHoffman, Dec 16, 2019
  2. 3870x2 Win User

UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, Dec 16, 2019
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

All things in System specs are true except for the 9800GX2. I know have a 4870.
    Thank you for the response, I will let everyone know everything I've tried:

Reinstalling drivers (the right way)
    Reinstalling the game
    Reinstalling the .net distributable 3.5 SP1
    Reinstalling Direct X
    Edited UTEngine.ini (this is what got me past the splash screen)
    Reinstalled all related drivers (sound, etc...)
    Disabled Antivirus applications
    No Current Overclocks
    Tried "Checking integrity" of game files
    Tried running in different compatibility modes
    Tried running with -nosound
    Tried tweaking with the CCC settings(is there a DXT textures option? Ive heard it was supposed to fix this, but it doesnt show up in my CCC (yes I do have advanced options, no im not retarded, thank ya))

All suggestions welcome. Remember 4870, not 9800GX2. WinXP 32 bit. no FFDshow, is disabled.

It actually brings up 2 different errors: kernel32.dll and UT3.exe.

3870x2, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Mixalesko Win User

LOCALBRIDGE.EXE ERROR POPUP can't close re FileSyncShell64.dll it seems since last...

.dll error

Hi guys I have problem when I´m installing my Asus NB Probe. I got .dll error and I can´t do anything.
    If you have any ideas feel free to write your answers. Thanks !
    This is how my screen looks like:

Mixalesko, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

LOCALBRIDGE.EXE ERROR POPUP can't close re FileSyncShell64.dll it seems since last...

1. LOCALBRIDGE.EXE ERROR POPUP can't close re FileSyncShell64.dll it seems since last... - Similar Threads - LOCALBRIDGE EXE ERROR

2. Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...: It pops up every three minutes no matter what I do. It says all over the internet that both Malwarebyte's and Malwarebyte's Adware, as well as MS Defender will all easily get rid of it. But that hasn't been my case. I've also tried Microsoft Safety Scanner. None of them...
  3. Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...: It pops up every three minutes no matter what I do. It says all over the internet that both Malwarebyte's and Malwarebyte's Adware, as well as MS Defender will all easily get rid of it. But that hasn't been my case. I've also tried Microsoft Safety Scanner. None of them...
  4. SSD speeds seem slower since the last update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD speeds seem slower since the last update?: I recently got a new laptop, and according to crystal disk mark it's default ssd supposedly can do a bit over 3000 megabytes read and 400-900 write speeds.However doing things like copying files haven't gotten even close to that after one of the last updatescurrently it's...
  5. SSD speeds seem slower since the last update?

SSD speeds seem slower since the last update?: I recently got a new laptop, and according to crystal disk mark it's default ssd supposedly can do a bit over 3000 megabytes read and 400-900 write speeds.However doing things like copying files haven't gotten even close to that after one of the last updatescurrently it's...
  6. What is LocalBridge?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is LocalBridge?: Hi The Kaspersky product on my son's Windows 10 laptop keeps alerting that something called LocalBridge is attempting to run. Can anyone advise me what this is please? So far I have not been able to locate it anywhere as an installed app and I cannot pinpoint what might...
  7. Re Photos since last windows update

Re Photos since last windows update: since the last update on windows 10, I have been unable to view my photos from the thumbnails. Every time I get the same error code -2147219195 and -2147219196. is there an answer to this, or is there a patch coming from Microsoft?...
  8. COM Surrogate popup since last Office update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COM Surrogate popup since last Office update.: Since my last Office 365 update (and the new icons for outlook, word, etc) I am getting a persistent popup asking for my credentials. I can close it and it disappears for a while even with no other apps running. Always comes up after resume or restart. Who knows what's up?...
  9. Window's license expire soon... Popup since last upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window's license expire soon... Popup since last upgrade: Sir, i bought hp laptop online with Windows 8.1 original Windows, then upgraded to Windows 10..and using it since 3 years. However from the last upgrade, a pop up warning of licence expiry soon is coming, although it is activated. I have tried all methods via task...
  10. Can't resolve popup error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't resolve popup error: Hi, I recently just did a reset on my PC and ever since then I keep getting this popup every time I reboot. I can't find these file names anywhere on my PC. Checked registry and did a search of all my files. I have no idea what it pertains to or how to get rid of it. I have...