Windows 10: Localgood.tmp folder in windows 10

Discus and support Localgood.tmp folder in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It is safe to delete the localgood.tmp I had the drivers from nvidia on system32 cause I had a corrupt driver and they patch it or should I let it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TiberiuB, Jun 11, 2021.

1. TiberiuB Win User

Localgood.tmp folder in windows 10

It is safe to delete the localgood.tmp I had the drivers from nvidia on system32 cause I had a corrupt driver and they patch it or should I let it alone until the 21h2 comes out and it will get deleted with the windows.old ?

:)

TiberiuB, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2021
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows 10; After Each Prt Job, .TMP File Left in Printers Folder; Can't Delete, Error in Printfilterpipelinesvc.exe

Hello,

For us to isolate the issue about deleting a TMP file after a printing job, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started to occur?
    • Does the issue persist when you print using another device?
    • Is your printer a wireless printer?
    As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you download and run the
    printing troubleshooter

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Localgood.tmp folder in windows 10

annoying tmp files in downloads folder

Hi all,

for a while now my "downloads" folder has been full of .tmp files that make it impossible to find any real downloads in the folder.

I read online these files might be associated with chrome, but I don't know the steps to deal with this issue.

would appreciate help with this

JakeBilchinsky, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Localgood.tmp folder in windows 10

1. Localgood.tmp folder in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Localgood tmp folder

2. Tmp files appearing in folders and not deleting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tmp files appearing in folders and not deleting: I have checked Environment Variables. Both "TEMP" and "TMP" are set to C:\WINDOWS\TEMP.Any advice? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tmp-files-appearing-in-folders-and-not-deleting/87e480be-1879-4f00-b1a6-1f43ab0db03c
  3. Tmp files appearing in folders and not deleting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tmp files appearing in folders and not deleting: I have checked Environment Variables. Both "TEMP" and "TMP" are set to C:\WINDOWS\TEMP.Any advice? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tmp-files-appearing-in-folders-and-not-deleting/87e480be-1879-4f00-b1a6-1f43ab0db03c
  4. What is the "TMP" folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "TMP" folder?: I have this "TMP" folder on my second drive : And inside of it, there are a lot of strange files :Can I delete this folder safely? Because some files are new from today in it 13 GB, so I don't know if it's a Windows thing...
  5. What is the "TMP" folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the "TMP" folder?: I have this "TMP" folder on my second drive : And inside of it, there are a lot of strange files :Can I delete this folder safely? Because some files are new from today in it 13 GB, so I don't know if it's a Windows thing...
  6. wtf are these and why are they in my tmp folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wtf are these and why are they in my tmp folder: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MarkoTribe16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxllgj/wtf_are_these_and_why_are_they_in_my_tmp_folder/
  7. tmp files .tmp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tmp files .tmp: I can empty all data in local temp folder , but as soon as open any web browser like Chrome or Microsoft edge they reappear. The files look like fc11a109-3f15-45b0-b483-630e1584a674.tmp. If I try then to delete the files individually, I get the message " The action can't be...
  8. Tmp files/folders in C:\Windows\Temp

in Windows 10 Support
    Tmp files/folders in C:\Windows\Temp: I was recently looking in C:\Windows\Temp and found many (hundreds) of folders in this directory. These folders each contains a file called "tmp00000000", these files are zero length. The folders in Windows\Temp are all in the form "tmp00000xxx" or "tmp0000xxxx", where...
  9. "tw-7f0-87c-*****.tmp" folders

in Windows 10 Support
    "tw-7f0-87c-*****.tmp" folders: I get lots of "tw-7f0-87c-*****.tmp" folders into C:\Windows\Temp Any idea what these are? [img] 130824
  10. Cannot delete tmp folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot delete tmp folders: Hi, small annoying problem, when I go to 'My PC' somehow I have a lot of temporary folders on my C: drive, and cannot get rid of them. Says that 'You require permission from the administrator to make these changes. I have tried using the command prompt with:net user...