Windows 10: Localhost 404 Errors

Discus and support Localhost 404 Errors in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Last night, I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro to Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.267). Now my localhost applications don't work. They're either saying they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NoSpam1, Jul 30, 2019.

1. NoSpam1 Win User

Localhost 404 Errors

Last night, I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro to Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.267). Now my localhost applications don't work. They're either saying they can't establish a connection, or are giving 404 errors. For example, I run a Minecraft Server on Multicraft, which calls for localhost, port 80. It worked fine before the update, now it just keeps giving a 404 error. Tried a bunch of netsh stuff, adding Windows services, flushing dns, etc., but nothing seems to work. So frustrating. Sorry I allowed the update. Maybe I'll try to roll it back.

:)

NoSpam1, Jul 30, 2019

2. Access localhost from another computer

Localhost, as the name suggests, points at the localhost. Use the hostname or IP from your computer on their PC's. ie something in the 192.168.x.x or 10.0.0.x range most likely.

DanTheBanjoman, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Nath Bea Win User

Hello,

The typical trigger for an error 404 message is when website content has been removed or moved to another URL. For us to determine what is causing yours, we would like to ask a few questions to better assist you:

• What is the exact model of your phone?
    • Which OS build version is currently running on your phone?
    • What activity are you trying to perform when you encountered this error?
    • Was there any recent changes made on your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Localhost 404 Errors

windows 10 404 error

Hi Jackie,

We would like to know more information for us to better understand this concern, please provide answer to the following questions:

• What is the browser that you are using?
    • Are getting Error 404 on a specific website only?

Looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Localhost 404 Errors

1. Localhost 404 Errors - Similar Threads - Localhost 404 Errors

2. Google Login Error 404

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Login Error 404: I’ve had this issue for over a month now, I have an IPhone 13, and I try to sign into my main email account from YouTube or email, or just safari. I get this error on my iPhone, every other platform works but not my iPhone.. I’ve already reset my password multiple times....
  3. Google Login Error 404

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Login Error 404: I’ve had this issue for over a month now, I have an IPhone 13, and I try to sign into my main email account from YouTube or email, or just safari. I get this error on my iPhone, every other platform works but not my iPhone.. I’ve already reset my password multiple times....
  4. 404 Error During Google Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    404 Error During Google Search: Maybe someone knows to the answer to this question:I did a Google Search on a medical-related topic Does Eye Pressure Increase With Age and the first result was a 404 Error page which I did not know until the link was opened..I know 'what' the 404 code 'is' but why doesn't...
  5. localhost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    localhost: In my internet statistics appear several localhost conections that i can not explain. How can i remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/localhost/adfacb60-c768-448b-b482-217ff884723a
  6. localhost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    localhost: In my internet statistics appear several localhost conections that i can not explain. How can i remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/localhost/adfacb60-c768-448b-b482-217ff884723a
  7. localhost

in Windows 10 Customization
    localhost: Hello I am using xampp to set up my own web server. My problem is I think, not being able to access port 80, which I think is related to iisrid. Anyway if any one knows what is happening here and has any suggestions would be appreciated[ATTACH]...
  8. <!-- 404 and 500 errors -->

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    <!-- 404 and 500 errors -->: <header>h1>p<tr></tr><li></li><br></br><tr,h1,h2,/> <version Id="CS20",Chrome version="72.0.3626.122",Laptop="lenovo"/> <!-- 404 and 500 error layouts are not real pages so we need to troubleshoot this device and use the correct software --> <!DOCTYPE html> <html...
  9. localhost/dashboard error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    localhost/dashboard error: Hello If I am in IE11 and type in the following in my address bar: localhost/dashboard and get 'Can't find the page', what does that mean, please? There is nothing wrong with my Internet connection - hence, I can post this message. I have run hitman antimalware,...
  10. localhost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    localhost: I am still not able to configure localhost in windows 10. I am web developer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/localhost/ab2ec8c7-6da0-4753-b640-691c4254c5ac

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 localhost site 404 error

2. 404 not found localhost in windows 10