Windows 10: LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Does Microsoft Ever Read These Posts and Do Anything About...

Discus and support LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Does Microsoft Ever Read These Posts and Do Anything About... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been fighting this LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall issue for a couple months now. It mostly seems to fire up when I open a PDF file in Acrobat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KJErickson, Jun 13, 2020.

1. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Does Microsoft Ever Read These Posts and Do Anything About...

I've been fighting this LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall issue for a couple months now. It mostly seems to fire up when I open a PDF file in Acrobat Reader DC. I have AVG Anti-Virus and Firewall, and I've tried turning off AVG, but LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall keeps coming up and stopping everything for several minutes at a time several times per hour.

And I mean it stops EVERYTHING! Task Manager says the LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall is using about 25% processor, but the other 75% is dead. It is like LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall grabs a lock to prevent all other processes from doing anything. I will click on many things and nothing happens, until LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall goes away, then everything I clicked happens at once.

Also when the LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall process is running the fans on my tower go to warp speed and really roar. Task Manager also says Power Usage and Trend on the LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall process is Very High.

Microsoft, please wake up and fix this ASAP.

:)

KJErickson, Jun 13, 2020
  2. annie Win User

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 13, 2020
  4. TIGR Win User

LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Does Microsoft Ever Read These Posts and Do Anything About...

READ BEFORE POSTING!! The Rules of this Forum

Under Only post in a FS/FT thread if you are..., where it says:

"3) Negotiating the price of an item you want to buy. (But this should be done through private messages.)"

If this "should be done through private messages," then why is it listed as a legitimate reason to post in a thread? I suggest removing that unless there's a reason for it I'm not aware of.

Thema:

LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Does Microsoft Ever Read These Posts and Do Anything About...

1. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Does Microsoft Ever Read These Posts and Do Anything About... - Similar Threads - LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall Does Microsoft

2. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall: Hello,after checking a lot of forums it seems like no one knows how to stop this b*****i don't know either but i know why is starting maybe the microsoft finally fix it as i see is appearing on win11 too,but at least there after several minutes stopsalthough on win10 from...
  3. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall: Hello,after checking a lot of forums it seems like no one knows how to stop this b*****i don't know either but i know why is starting maybe the microsoft finally fix it as i see is appearing on win11 too,but at least there after several minutes stopsalthough on win10 from...
  4. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. does microsoft ever answer or provide help or fix anything or do they just release new ****...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    does microsoft ever answer or provide help or fix anything or do they just release new ****...: does Microsoft ever answer or provide help or fix anything or do they just release new **** over the ****p ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-ever-answer-or-provide-help-or-fix/e461c264-365c-44ff-8d09-767302c1dea9
  6. Can't do anything about ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't do anything about ransomware: when i load up Windows defender i only need to prepare for a ransomware attack. but it's not like i can do anything about it, it just tells me to put all my files to Onedrive. How do i fix this??? I just need a way to defend myself from the ransomare isnt there a way i can...
  7. localservicenonetworkfirewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    localservicenonetworkfirewall: hello , I downloaded an app for usb viberation driver . when I extract it , I noticed that it had named called executioner. I scanned it with avast free antivirus but it did not found anything. After installation , I ran boot scan but it stuck . I aborted and then ui of...
  8. Does anyone from Microsoft ever read these pages.....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone from Microsoft ever read these pages.....: .... or is it just a holding pen provided by MS so users just go round in circles but never get an answers from the people who make this awful SAAS rubbish ? I've raised so many queries on these pages and only once has anything ever happened. I'm still trying to get my...
  9. Reading Posts to questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reading Posts to questions: When I am reading the posts to a thread, and there are obviously more pages, how does one move on to the next page of replies please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-posts-to-questions/34f61016-8917-44ef-bbbd-cb39b94475a3
  10. Post-upgrade, post-login - cannot do anything, mouse constantly busy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Post-upgrade, post-login - cannot do anything, mouse constantly busy: Hello, I just upgraded from Windows 7 Pro x64 overnight on a home-built PC (Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, AMD HD 7970 GPU, 4GB RAM, Intel board). After logging into Windows 10 for the first time, I have what appears to be an intact desktop, but my mouse cursor displays the...