Windows 10: LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

Discus and support LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,after checking a lot of forums it seems like no one knows how to stop this b*****i don't know either but i know why is starting maybe the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by davidmaine1, May 20, 2022.

1. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

Hello,after checking a lot of forums it seems like no one knows how to stop this b*****i don't know either but i know why is starting maybe the microsoft finally fix it as i see is appearing on win11 too,but at least there after several minutes stopsalthough on win10 from time to time stops tooit is triggered by changing or stopping the internet connection or from time to time changing the users account.no windows update ...no virus protection ,or firewall......changing the network or putting the system in flight mode on and then off is starting this.basically if you ran out of connection wi

:)

davidmaine1, May 20, 2022

2. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall using 20-30% of CPU

Recently, LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall has been taking from 20% to 30% of the CPU.
    I have searched the web and not found a solution to this.
    I am not using Cisco.
    Windows Defender is turned off because I am using AVG, so I cannot reset Defender's settings as some have suggested.
    Repairing Windows has no effect.
    Even with the system in a quiescent state with no user windows, LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall(2) is still draining the CPU.
    As usual, Microsoft is silent about the issue which appears to be affecting many people.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Windows 10 Version 20H2 Build 19042.1165

PeterRobertson, May 20, 2022
  3. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Does Microsoft Ever Read These Posts and Do Anything About the Problems?

I've been fighting this LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall issue for a couple months now. It mostly seems to fire up when I open a PDF file in Acrobat Reader DC. I have AVG Anti-Virus and Firewall, and I've tried turning off AVG, but LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall
    keeps coming up and stopping everything for several minutes at a time several times per hour.

And I mean it stops EVERYTHING! Task Manager says the LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall is using about 25% processor, but the other 75% is dead. It is like LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall grabs a lock to prevent all other processes from doing anything. I will
    click on many things and nothing happens, until LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall goes away, then everything I clicked happens at once.

Also when the LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall process is running the fans on my tower go to warp speed and really roar. Task Manager also says Power Usage and Trend on the LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall process is Very High.

Microsoft, please wake up and fix this ASAP.

KJErickson, May 20, 2022
  4. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

localservicenonetworkfirewall

hello , I downloaded an app for usb viberation driver . when I extract it , I noticed that it had named called executioner. I scanned it with avast free antivirus but it did not found anything.

After installation , I ran boot scan but it stuck . I aborted and then ui of avast did not work. I tried to reinstall this but base filter engine was stopped and localservicenonetworkfirewall was deleted from regedit. sorry if I have grammer problem

hadi194519, May 20, 2022
Thema:

LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

1. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Similar Threads - LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

2. El proceso LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    El proceso LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall 2: Hola, buenos días, tardes, o noches, dependiendo de cuando esté leyendo este mensaje.Quería hacer una consulta, pues hoy, revisando mi administrador de tareas, me tope con este proceso, investigue y en un foro de la misma pagina de Microsoft encontré que es normal, pero lo...
  3. El proceso LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    El proceso LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall 2: Hola, buenos días, tardes, o noches, dependiendo de cuando esté leyendo este mensaje.Quería hacer una consulta, pues hoy, revisando mi administrador de tareas, me tope con este proceso, investigue y en un foro de la misma pagina de Microsoft encontré que es normal, pero lo...
  4. El proceso LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall 2

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why is *LOCALSERVICENONETWORKFIREWALL....* & *SERVICE HOST: DIAGNOSTIC POLICY....* taking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is *LOCALSERVICENONETWORKFIREWALL....* & *SERVICE HOST: DIAGNOSTIC POLICY....* taking...: Why is *LOCALSERVICENONETWORKFIREWALL....* & *SERVICE HOST: DIAGNOSTIC POLICY....* taking so much CPU and MEMORY and DISK ?I tried restarting windows defend service but it didn't got fixed... and I want to ask one more question what if I disable these services and delete...
  6. Why is *LOCALSERVICENONETWORKFIREWALL....* & *SERVICE HOST: DIAGNOSTIC POLICY....* taking...

Why is *LOCALSERVICENONETWORKFIREWALL....* & *SERVICE HOST: DIAGNOSTIC POLICY....* taking...: Why is *LOCALSERVICENONETWORKFIREWALL....* & *SERVICE HOST: DIAGNOSTIC POLICY....* taking so much CPU and MEMORY and DISK ?I tried restarting windows defend service but it didn't got fixed... and I want to ask one more question what if I disable these services and delete...
  7. Why is *LOCALSERVICENONETWORKFIREWALL....* & *SERVICE HOST: DIAGNOSTIC POLICY....* taking...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall showed up in Task Manager and Firewall settings are disabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall showed up in Task Manager and Firewall settings are disabled?: I just found "LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall" and "Local Security Authority Subsystem Service" and I have no idea what these are? I also tried to "Restore Firewalls to default" but the links are greyed out. I have scanned with Malwarebytes and AVAST! Also the link to Allow an...
  9. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall showed up in Task Manager and Firewall settings are disabled?

LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall showed up in Task Manager and Firewall settings are disabled?: I just found "LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall" and "Local Security Authority Subsystem Service" and I have no idea what these are? I also tried to "Restore Firewalls to default" but the links are greyed out. I have scanned with Malwarebytes and AVAST! Also the link to Allow an...
  10. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall showed up in Task Manager and Firewall settings are disabled?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing