Windows 10: LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

Discus and support LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,after checking a lot of forums it seems like no one knows how to stop this b*****i don't know either but i know why is starting maybe the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by davidmaine1, May 20, 2022.

1. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

Hello,after checking a lot of forums it seems like no one knows how to stop this b*****i don't know either but i know why is starting maybe the microsoft finally fix it as i see is appearing on win11 too,but at least there after several minutes stopsalthough on win10 from time to time stops tooit is triggered by changing or stopping the internet connection or from time to time changing the users account.no windows update ...no virus protection ,or firewall......changing the network or putting the system in flight mode on and then off is starting this.basically if you ran out of connection wi

:)

davidmaine1, May 20, 2022

2. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall using 20-30% of CPU

Recently, LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall has been taking from 20% to 30% of the CPU.
    I have searched the web and not found a solution to this.
    I am not using Cisco.
    Windows Defender is turned off because I am using AVG, so I cannot reset Defender's settings as some have suggested.
    Repairing Windows has no effect.
    Even with the system in a quiescent state with no user windows, LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall(2) is still draining the CPU.
    As usual, Microsoft is silent about the issue which appears to be affecting many people.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Windows 10 Version 20H2 Build 19042.1165

PeterRobertson, May 20, 2022
  3. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Does Microsoft Ever Read These Posts and Do Anything About the Problems?

I've been fighting this LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall issue for a couple months now. It mostly seems to fire up when I open a PDF file in Acrobat Reader DC. I have AVG Anti-Virus and Firewall, and I've tried turning off AVG, but LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall
    keeps coming up and stopping everything for several minutes at a time several times per hour.

And I mean it stops EVERYTHING! Task Manager says the LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall is using about 25% processor, but the other 75% is dead. It is like LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall grabs a lock to prevent all other processes from doing anything. I will
    click on many things and nothing happens, until LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall goes away, then everything I clicked happens at once.

Also when the LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall process is running the fans on my tower go to warp speed and really roar. Task Manager also says Power Usage and Trend on the LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall process is Very High.

Microsoft, please wake up and fix this ASAP.

KJErickson, May 20, 2022
  4. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

localservicenonetworkfirewall

hello , I downloaded an app for usb viberation driver . when I extract it , I noticed that it had named called executioner. I scanned it with avast free antivirus but it did not found anything.

After installation , I ran boot scan but it stuck . I aborted and then ui of avast did not work. I tried to reinstall this but base filter engine was stopped and localservicenonetworkfirewall was deleted from regedit. sorry if I have grammer problem

hadi194519, May 20, 2022
Thema:

LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

1. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Similar Threads - LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

2. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall: Hello,after checking a lot of forums it seems like no one knows how to stop this b*****i don't know either but i know why is starting maybe the microsoft finally fix it as i see is appearing on win11 too,but at least there after several minutes stopsalthough on win10 from...
  3. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall: Hello,after checking a lot of forums it seems like no one knows how to stop this b*****i don't know either but i know why is starting maybe the microsoft finally fix it as i see is appearing on win11 too,but at least there after several minutes stopsalthough on win10 from...
  4. Fix LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall High CPU or Power Usage

in Windows 10 News
    Fix LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall High CPU or Power Usage: [ATTACH]LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall is a service used by Windows Defender Firewall and is a part of Windows security. In general scenarios, it doesn’t consume much memory space and resources. However, some users have complained that the LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall service...
  5. localservicenonetworkfirewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    localservicenonetworkfirewall: hello , I downloaded an app for usb viberation driver . when I extract it , I noticed that it had named called executioner. I scanned it with avast free antivirus but it did not found anything. After installation , I ran boot scan but it stuck . I aborted and then ui of...
  6. High disk at startup by LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High disk at startup by LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall: What even is this service? this didn't happen until the windows update this week, now the startup is very slow and this service Disk bandwidth usage issue lasts around 30 min after startup, I've run anti-virus scans with Malwarebytes and Avast, both results were clean, how do...
  7. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Windows 10: Hi, Can someone explain what this process is and why it is taking around 20% of my CPU on start-up and when I open my browsers, stopping them from initially connecting to the web. I run a 3rd party software for my firewall, anti-virus but I think appears to be part of...
  8. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Does Microsoft Ever Read These Posts and Do Anything About...

LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Does Microsoft Ever Read These Posts and Do Anything About...: I've been fighting this LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall issue for a couple months now. It mostly seems to fire up when I open a PDF file in Acrobat Reader DC. I have AVG Anti-Virus and Firewall, and I've tried turning off AVG, but LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall keeps coming up...
  9. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall using a very high percentage of CPU on windows 10

LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall using a very high percentage of CPU on windows 10: I am running a 64 bit windows 10 system according to the winver command my version of windows is version 1903 OS Build 18362.778 There are times when LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall is using well over 40% of the CPU and as a resu;t everything else on my laptop ends up...
  10. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall Consumes Large Amount of CPU on a Regular Basis

LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall Consumes Large Amount of CPU on a Regular Basis: For the last 3 weeks or so, the service LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall has been consuming 40 to 50% of my cpu. If I restart the system multiple times, I am sometimes successful in lowering the amount of cpu being used by LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall. I am running Windows...