Windows 10: Locate and uninstall Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Locate and uninstall Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently purchased a laptop that was using MS 10 Home as operating system, I wanted to upgrade to windows 10 Pro So I ordered a copy online and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidNorman4, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Locate and uninstall Windows 10 Pro

I recently purchased a laptop that was using MS 10 Home as operating system, I wanted to upgrade to windows 10 Pro So I ordered a copy online and installed it on my laptop. when i tried to activate windows 10 I was notified that the product key was invalid. so now my laptop says it cant activate windows because windows 10 Pro cant activate because the product code listed is from the original operating system Windows 10 Home.... I cant locate the windows 10 pro file location,, and with help finding it, can i uninstall the 10 Pro system and go back to the original Windows 10 Home system, and how do i go about doing it, Thanks in advance for your assistance

:)

DavidNorman4, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Locate and uninstall Windows 10 Pro

Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10  

I've never seen or heard about doing this in the way you describe, not even thought about it. Now reading your chronological workflow I still do not understand why you are doing it in such a complicated way.

The verdict, my personal opinion:
    • Pros: None.
    • Cons: Everything.
    Method 1 as told in tutorial will work for you if you do it exactly as told: clean install Windows 10, boot to Audit Mode from OOBE region selection prompt, run Sysprep. That's it. Notice please that with clean install I mean booting from Windows 10 install media and installing Windows normally, not restoring a system image!

Thema:

Locate and uninstall Windows 10 Pro

1. Locate and uninstall Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Locate uninstall Pro

2. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Windows 10 pro: I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10 older pentium 5 quadcore so I want to upgrade my computer with a new Motherboard and processor. Can I install windows there with...
  3. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Windows 10 pro: I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10 older pentium 5 quadcore so I want to upgrade my computer with a new Motherboard and processor. Can I install windows there with...
  4. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. uninstall Windows 10 Pro and install Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    uninstall Windows 10 Pro and install Windows 10?: I recently purchased a used Dell laptop and it has Windows Pro installed. It wants me to activate it but it won't let me because it keeps saying that I have to connect to the organization's activation server. I have the product key but it still won't let me activate. Can I...
  6. Uninstall program in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall program in Windows 10 Pro: I am trying to uninstall a program on my computer, I am running Windows 10 Pro. I tried uninstalling from it from Control Panel and by right-clicking the program in the start menu. It gives me an uninstall prompt, but when I click on it I get the attached error message. The...
  7. UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 PRO AND INSTALL WINDOWS 10 HOME

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 PRO AND INSTALL WINDOWS 10 HOME: II GET A MESSAGE SAYING GO TO SETTINGS ACTIVATE WINDOWS. I GO THERE AND THERES DATES CHECKED I CANT TAKE OF THEN IT TAKES ME TO TROUBLE SHOOT AND SAYS YOU HAVE WINDOWS PRO AND WITH A DIGITAL NUMBER I NEED WINDOWS 10 HOME THE PROBLEM IS WHEREVER IT TAKES ME I FIND NO...
  8. Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade

Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade: About 2 months ago I accepted the Windows 10 Pro update 2019 and let it install. Ever since I have had problems. MS is so far unable to fix the problems. I have had 2 technicians take control of my PC who were unable to fix it. I have been waiting a week for a level 2...
  9. program not located for uninstalling

program not located for uninstalling: I need to uninstall a program, but its not listed in the control panel's program list. I can see it on the 'windows tree', but it wont let me uninstall from there either. How can I manually uninstall?...
  10. uninstall windows 10 pro

uninstall windows 10 pro: I need to uninstall windows 10 pro from my laptop and go to windows 10 home. I cannot go back to windows 7 and the person I bought the computer from installed it without proper license numbers....