Windows 10: locate documents saved in carbonite

Discus and support locate documents saved in carbonite in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; locate documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locate-documents-saved-in-carbonite/3c487e21-e7e2-4e59-8e99-500aff1865e2" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KrisNanavaty, Dec 3, 2019.

1. locate documents saved in carbonite

locate documents

:)

KrisNanavaty, Dec 3, 2019

2. How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Default location to save documenets

Hi Frank,

Sorry for the delayed response.

From your recent description, it seems like the issue is confined to Word documents. If true, then follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Launch Word application.
    • Go to File Menu and select Options.
    • In the pop-up dialog box, towards the left pane, select Save.
    • Under Default location file, browse the location you want to save.
    • Check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

locate documents saved in carbonite

Issue with default documents folder location

Hi Steven,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

I suggest you follow these steps and check the location where documents folder is saved to.

a. Right-click on the document folder.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Under General Tab check the location.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

locate documents saved in carbonite

1. locate documents saved in carbonite - Similar Threads - locate documents saved

2. *SOLVED* Changing my Pictures and Documents Saving Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    *SOLVED* Changing my Pictures and Documents Saving Location: Hey,Recently I factory resetted my computer, and as soon as I got it resetted I uninstalled OneDrive, but now the thing is theres still a OneDrive folder in C:\Users\XXXXwhich is actively backing up my pictures and documents, when I click on the properties of the Pictures...
  3. *SOLVED* Changing my Pictures and Documents Saving Location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *SOLVED* Changing my Pictures and Documents Saving Location: Hey,Recently I factory resetted my computer, and as soon as I got it resetted I uninstalled OneDrive, but now the thing is theres still a OneDrive folder in C:\Users\XXXXwhich is actively backing up my pictures and documents, when I click on the properties of the Pictures...
  4. *SOLVED* Changing my Pictures and Documents Saving Location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Change my Pictures and Documents Saving Location

Change my Pictures and Documents Saving Location: Hey,Recently I factory resetted my computer, and as soon as I got it resetted I uninstalled OneDrive, but now the thing is theres still a OneDrive folder in C:\Users\XXXXwhich is actively backing up my pictures and documents, when I click on the properties of the Pictures...
  6. Change my Pictures and Documents Saving Location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change my Pictures and Documents Saving Location: Hey,Recently I factory resetted my computer, and as soon as I got it resetted I uninstalled OneDrive, but now the thing is theres still a OneDrive folder in C:\Users\XXXXwhich is actively backing up my pictures and documents, when I click on the properties of the Pictures...
  7. Change my Pictures and Documents Saving Location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. document location

document location: so i unlicked my PC from one drive, but the location is still in "C:\Users\potet\OneDrive" i can not relocate it, it always tells me “” . It means "the adress has a unmovable file, cant move to this folder" i also cant write my game configs in to the document folders...
  9. the computer saves the scanned documents in wrong location

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the computer saves the scanned documents in wrong location: My scanner Epson saves the scans in the following location C:\Users\My\Pictures\Scans. But I changed the path manually to the location I prefer and it used to work before the update. Now it is not working. Can you help me?...
  10. Unable to save scan documents to preferred location

Unable to save scan documents to preferred location: My Epson scaner would save the scans in C:\Users\Andrew\Pictures\Scans. So I created a new folder C:\Users\Andrew\Scans, and it worked. Any idea what happened. Anything I can look at. Did a Windows update change something, because this is not the only issue I have had...