Windows 10: Locate via Windows servers, a stolen computer Localiser via les serveurs Windows, un...

Discus and support Locate via Windows servers, a stolen computer Localiser via les serveurs Windows, un... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, For several months I have been trying by all means to locate my desktop computer which has been stolen without success "since January 2022". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Prosper_ml, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Locate via Windows servers, a stolen computer Localiser via les serveurs Windows, un...

Hello, For several months I have been trying by all means to locate my desktop computer which has been stolen without success "since January 2022". I appeal to all people who can help me in this process through the Windows servers. I have the MAC address, the Hardwareid. I had just migrated to Windows 11. I seek everyone's expertise and remain available.

:)

Prosper_ml, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Katsumiu Win User

VPN servers / Serveurs VPN Windows 10

Hello,

With Windows 10 I see there is a VPN included but I can't find a list of servers to add to the Windows VPN. Can someone help me to find one?

I am specifically looking for a server from Belgium to access Belgian sites from outside Europe.

Thank you so much!

Bonjour,

Je vois qu'avec Windows 10 il existe un VPN inclus mais je ne parviens pas trouver une liste de serveurs pour les ajouter au VPN Windows? Quelqu'un peut il m'aider trouver une telle liste ?

Je cherche en particulier un serveur de Belgique pour me connecter des sites Belges en dehors de l'Europe.

Merci beaucoup!

Katsumiu, Oct 7, 2022
  3. ljad Win User
    GSM Localisation

This is a general question. I know that the provider can localise the geographical position of any phone that is switched on to the nearest cell. But is this also possible if the (stolen) phone is switched off, but with the original SIM card within? Thanks,

ljad, Oct 7, 2022
  4. Locate via Windows servers, a stolen computer Localiser via les serveurs Windows, un...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2022
Thema:

Locate via Windows servers, a stolen computer Localiser via les serveurs Windows, un...

1. Locate via Windows servers, a stolen computer Localiser via les serveurs Windows, un... - Similar Threads - Locate via servers

2. Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?: I activated Windows 8.1 Core with my small company's KMS server. Is this activating legal or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-activating-windows-via-kms-server-is-legal/e58a9e0e-7b47-4715-a0f5-c5b40b69ad1a
  3. Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?: I activated Windows 8.1 Core with my small company's KMS server. Is this activating legal or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-activating-windows-via-kms-server-is-legal/e58a9e0e-7b47-4715-a0f5-c5b40b69ad1a
  4. Locate via Windows servers, a stolen computer Localiser via les serveurs Windows, un...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locate via Windows servers, a stolen computer Localiser via les serveurs Windows, un...: Hello, For several months I have been trying by all means to locate my desktop computer which has been stolen without success "since January 2022". I appeal to all people who can help me in this process through the Windows servers. I have the MAC address, the Hardwareid. I...
  5. Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP: I have a Windows Server 2019 Domain. I'm not able to acces the Server from Windows 10 Domain Clients by its Name but can do so with IP. When I ping Server name from problem computers I get the correct Server IP. I have tried ipconfig /flushdns with no success.When I try to...
  6. Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP: I have a Windows Server 2019 Domain. I'm not able to acces the Server from Windows 10 Domain Clients by its Name but can do so with IP. When I ping Server name from problem computers I get the correct Server IP. I have tried ipconfig /flushdns with no success.When I try to...
  7. Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Non-Domain Windows Computers Unable to Print via Print Server

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Non-Domain Windows Computers Unable to Print via Print Server: Hello,We recently encountered a problem i.e. multiple machines wherein if they attempt to add a printer or print via our print server they encounter an error:"Windows cannot connect to the printer. Operation failed with error 0x0000007c."The other error that we are getting is...
  9. How to locate a stolen computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to locate a stolen computer?: My PC was stolen a while ago. I’ve just learned that I can locate my PC using Microsoft account. But when I press Find device, I get the device is not found. Can I trace my laptop whereabouts or it’s better to forget it?...
  10. Track a stolen laptop via serial number?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Track a stolen laptop via serial number?: A while ago, one of my devices on my Microsoft account was stolen. Since Find My Device was never turned on by default, is there a way to track down what happened to it by the serial number?...