Windows 10: Locate Windows Live mail version

Discus and support Locate Windows Live mail version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Still using WLN 2012 but not sure of the version I have. We are using Windows 10 home, and had a system crash in May 2019 and the tech installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gabbydgar, Nov 4, 2019.

1. gabbydgar Win User

Locate Windows Live mail version

Still using WLN 2012 but not sure of the version I have. We are using Windows 10 home, and had a system crash in May 2019 and the tech installed Windows Essential 2012 so we could retrieve some of the email. I checked the internet and the two different thing they suggested did not work, ie no downward arrow in the upper right and not by the home label either. I know we need to change but have been with 2012 since it came out and as senior citizens we have been reluctant to change, because when we make changes we alway end up with problems we can't resolve.
    Any suggestions for finding what version we have as they say the latest version should be 15.4.3-555.0308.

:)

gabbydgar, Nov 4, 2019

2. windows live mail

Are you referring to outlook.live.com or is this Windows Live Essentials which you may have installed.

In regards to Windows Live Mail try this.

Please follow the steps below on how to repair Windows Live Mail:

1. Go to Control Panel.
    2. Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
    3. Locate Windows Live Essential then click Uninstall/Change.
    4. When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    5. Restart your computer after the repair.

Frank N St31n, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Windows live mail font issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the detail
    • which version of windows live mail you are using?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.
    1. Sign in to your Windows Live Mail using your Microsoft account.
    2. Click on the blue tab located at the top left of the screen with arrow pointing downward.

3. Click Option and then tick on Mail.
    4. Click Compose tab -> Under Compose Font, click Font settings tab and then choose the font size that you prefer.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 4, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

Live Mail location

"Live Mail" as in Windows Live Mail ?

If yes, as far as I know, there is no shortcut key for WLM.

This may not be what you are asking.....................
    If you want to go to its file location, click All apps > scroll to W and right click at Windows Live Mail > click MORE > click Open File Location...........

davidhk, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Locate Windows Live mail version - Similar Threads - Locate Live mail

2. windows Live Mail in Windows Version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows Live Mail in Windows Version 2004: After 7 hours got updated to Windows Version 2004 and now I can't get my Windows Live Mail to pull down mail from Comcast.net. Have not had this problem with other updates....
  3. windows live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live mail: I cannot send or receive e-mail from my windows live mail 2011. My internet provider is sky. Sky Yahoo via e-mail apps. Sky has told me that sky.com e-mails will no longer support out of date versions of some e-mail apps and I need to update to the latest software. How do I...
  4. Locate Windows Live mail version

in Browsers and Email
    Locate Windows Live mail version: Still using WLN 2012 but not sure of the version I have. We are using Windows 10 home, and had a system crash in May 2019 and the tech installed Windows Essential 2012 so we could retrieve some of the email. I checked the internet and the two different thing they suggested...
  5. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live Mail: Hi I have just deleted thousands of emails from my computer but today they are all starting to come back. How do I stop deleted emails from coming back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/06fd9be5-3564-49e6-b367-5c685037f4e1
  6. WINDOWS LIVE MAIL

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    WINDOWS LIVE MAIL: How can I sign in to Windows Live Mail to change the password if it won't recognize any of my usual passwords? I have no email access and over 9000 emails wailing to arrive. HELP!!!!! Greg Young...
  7. Windows Live Mail

Windows Live Mail: Trying to update my Live Mail Account. Showing old email address and want to correct it to my new address. Cannot send mail through this account on my home page. Using Windows 10....
  8. windows live mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows live mail: When I click on a link there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/b01da16f-a033-4766-b24c-752d59512bee
  9. windows live mail

windows live mail: my outgoing emails are stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-live-mail/63c5c15c-35cb-4c55-9326-bf53a9df221c
  10. Live Mail location

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail location: Hi guys, I'd like to set hotkey to live mail on my keyboard but to do this I need the shortcut to this app or it's location on disc. Does anyone know this app location? than 41872