Windows 10: Locating server screen not ending

Discus and support Locating server screen not ending in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently while playing Minecraft (Nintendo Switch, Bedrock) , my chunks refused to load in the end. Unconcerned, I rejoined the world (I was playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Creeperface084, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Locating server screen not ending

Recently while playing Minecraft (Nintendo Switch, Bedrock) , my chunks refused to load in the end. Unconcerned, I rejoined the world (I was playing with my brother). When I rejoined, however, he was not unable to join me as the locating server screen shows up. It never does end, though. He is able to join my other worlds but not even a clone of the same world will work (memory issue?). I am able to join his worlds and he is able to join mine. We can both play servers. To fix this, I tried closing Minecraft, uninstalling and reinstalling, and restarting my switch, all to no prevail. This is extremely annoying and ruins the game for me. Any help is appreciated! (Marked as Windows because it's windows 10 edition, also nothing specific enough to me).

:)

Creeperface084, Jul 31, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jul 31, 2019
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

Sugar cane (formerly piston farm) now converted to a cacti piston farm (currently has 70).

Maybe should put something on there about the page number like...
    /warp list # - Displays a list of available warp locations on the server where # (optional) is the page number.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Locating server screen not ending

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Locating server screen not ending

1. Locating server screen not ending - Similar Threads - Locating server screen

2. server spool directory location is invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    server spool directory location is invalid: Hello,I am having an issue where I cannot see any printers when I add a print server to my Print Management. When I look at the properties of the print server after I have added it in print management, everything is blank and when I navigate to another tab in the Properties...
  3. server spool directory location is invalid

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    server spool directory location is invalid: Hello,I am having an issue where I cannot see any printers when I add a print server to my Print Management. When I look at the properties of the print server after I have added it in print management, everything is blank and when I navigate to another tab in the Properties...
  4. server spool directory location is invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Minecraft Is stuck on locating server screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Is stuck on locating server screen: I'm playing Minecraft on windows 10 edition on my PC which I have recently downloaded a few days ago, and I'm able to see the world under "Joinable friends but when I click on it it just comes up with a locating server and never loads....
  6. Cant add any servers "locating server" but the feature servers still show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant add any servers "locating server" but the feature servers still show: I click on add server, quadrupile checked the server ip's and even tried to add one of the feature servers mineplex just to see if it would allow me to but still nothing. I want to add a normal server not a minigame server that has massive lag and gets me kicked for...
  7. How to enlarge the peek which is located at the end of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enlarge the peek which is located at the end of the taskbar?: How to enlarge the peek which is located at the end of the task-bar that used to preview the desktop when you move your mouse to show desktop button? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar/43373018-84d3-4e17-8c0e-791c76d9d175
  8. End of support guidance for Windows Server & SQL Server 2008 and R2

in Windows 10 News
    End of support guidance for Windows Server & SQL Server 2008 and R2: End of support is coming for two commonly deployed server products. Now is the ideal time to upgrade, modernize and transform to current versions of SQL Server, Windows Server and Azure services for more security, performance and innovation. In this video, you'll learn where...
  9. DLNA servers under network locations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DLNA servers under network locations: I had a few DLNA servers (originating from the user accounts on my other desktop) showing up on my laptop under network location. At the time, I right clicked some of these and selected to remove the device. Which made them disappear from the network locations. My intention...
  10. An old friend (W2k3 Server) ends support soon

in Windows 10 Support
    An old friend (W2k3 Server) ends support soon: Hi there probably IMO the best server Ms ever designed - and in version 2 you can use > 4GB even though it's "technically" a 32 bit OS. XP was based on it (in fact all XP stuff still runs on it) and it makes for an outstanding Virtual server. Anyway it's time to move...