Windows 10: Locating, Uninstalling, Reinstalling, and Updating SiriusXM on my Windows 10 desktop

Discus and support Locating, Uninstalling, Reinstalling, and Updating SiriusXM on my Windows 10 desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 2/15/2020, Saturday, 12:39 am/central time. I have Windows 10 on my desktop and when I go to my SiriusXM favorites page, all the selected stations... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AilMarshall, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Locating, Uninstalling, Reinstalling, and Updating SiriusXM on my Windows 10 desktop

2/15/2020, Saturday, 12:39 am/central time.

I have Windows 10 on my desktop and when I go to my SiriusXM favorites page, all the selected stations that I had in my preferred order keep moving out of the order that I originally placed them in, no matter how many times I put them back.

When I tried to uninstall then reinstall the app to, possibly, find and download an update, I discovered I cannot find where the app is on my computer. I tried to reach out to SiriusXM but they are no help. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

:)

AilMarshall, Feb 15, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Locating, Uninstalling, Reinstalling, and Updating SiriusXM on my Windows 10 desktop :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary SiriusXM App / WWAHost.exe Error. The app launches, but whenever I attempt to login in, the app crashes.

Hello,

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the application and check if this works.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact SiriusXM app support team regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    https://listenercare.siriusxm.com/app

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Locating, Uninstalling, Reinstalling, and Updating SiriusXM on my Windows 10 desktop

harveysdad, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Locating, Uninstalling, Reinstalling, and Updating SiriusXM on my Windows 10 desktop

1. Locating, Uninstalling, Reinstalling, and Updating SiriusXM on my Windows 10 desktop - Similar Threads - Locating Uninstalling Reinstalling

2. Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10: A website, Micro Global...something represented themselves as Microsoft and convinced my friend he needed to have them secure his laptop to the tune of $900.00. He was instructed to use Any Desk. They refuse to refund and continue to harass him. Would uninstalling Windows and...
  3. Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10: A website, Micro Global...something represented themselves as Microsoft and convinced my friend he needed to have them secure his laptop to the tune of $900.00. He was instructed to use Any Desk. They refuse to refund and continue to harass him. Would uninstalling Windows and...
  4. Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10: Hi! I am a Windows 10 user. I recently sent my laptop for repair and addition of SDD, but when it came back, I noticed the product key was changed. I don't know much about computer stuff, but I noticed I couldn't install Windows' updates and some of the online features...
  5. Uninstall and reinstall updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall and reinstall updates: I had windows 10 version 1511 previously.I got an feature update to 1903.I used to get 1.5 GB of data a day.I downloaded the update and installed it using the leftover data at night.It took me 4 days to completely install it. It was successful.Later I got another update...
  6. Query related to uninstalling SiriusXM app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Query related to uninstalling SiriusXM app: 2/15/2020, Saturday, 12:39 am/central time. I have Windows 10 on my desktop and when I go to my SiriusXM favorites page, all the selected stations that I had in my preferred order keep moving out of the order that I originally placed them in, no matter how many times I put...
  7. Locating, Uninstalling, Reinstalling, and Updating SiriusXM on my Windows 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Locating, Uninstalling, Reinstalling, and Updating SiriusXM on my Windows 10 desktop: 2/14/2020 Friday, 12:35 am/central time. I have Windows 10 on my desktop and when I go to my SiriusXM favorites page, all the selected stations that I had in my preferred order keep moving out of the order that I originally placed them in, no matter how many times I put...
  8. UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL WINDOWS 10 TO FIX UPDATE

UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL WINDOWS 10 TO FIX UPDATE: Hi, I'm running WINDOWS 10 version 1903 for x64-based system. I've received several updates 2019-09 and 2019-10. I have not been successful in trying to install these updates. I've gotten error code x080070003 and have been working with MS support to resolve this issue....
  9. Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update

Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update: Hello, I have got the following problem. Having had a malfunction and having suspected a Windows update to be the cause, I had to uninstall the update KB4494441. But finally, my problem was not due to this update, so I now want to reinstall it. I downloaded the update...
  10. Change location of program without uninstalling & reinstalling?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change location of program without uninstalling & reinstalling?: Hi: I accidentally installed game into my Start Menu; i.e. it's installed into C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games. I would like to have it installed into C:\Program Files (x86)\Games. Does anyone know how I could either 1) make the changes in the...