Windows 10: Location disabled in Microsoft account

Discus and support Location disabled in Microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Dell laptop XPS 13 and connecting to my Microsoft account I get : "location disabled".Impossible to reach any Microsoft support technician... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jeanne-MarieWard, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Location disabled in Microsoft account

I have a Dell laptop XPS 13 and connecting to my Microsoft account I get : "location disabled".Impossible to reach any Microsoft support technician neither by phone or using a browser.Any hope?JeannMarieWardP.S. There is no other choice than 'Surface" ? Why?

:)

Jeanne-MarieWard, Aug 25, 2021
  2. mafia97 Win User

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Aug 25, 2021
  3. Switch Back to Existing Local Account from Microsoft Account

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you can log into your computer using the Local Account.

• On the Search Bar type “User Account”.
      • On the right menu pane locate and click “Make changes to my account in this PC”.
      • Then locate and click on “Sign in With a Local Account instead”.
      • And follow on screen instructions.
    Hope this information is helpful.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 25, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Location disabled in Microsoft account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

Location disabled in Microsoft account

1. Location disabled in Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Location disabled Microsoft

2. Incorrect location history in Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect location history in Microsoft account.: My location history shows me visiting other states yesterday and today. I have not left my house in California all weekend. Why is this happening?...
  3. Incorrect location history in Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect location history in Microsoft account.: My location history shows me visiting other states yesterday and today. I have not left my house in California all weekend. Why is this happening?...
  4. Incorrect location history in Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. location disabled in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    location disabled in windows: Hi,This relates to case No 1054659222.How do I get Windows to remove 'location disabled' so enabling me to use 365?RegardsPeter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-disabled-in-windows/01cb07c5-50b6-47aa-88bb-596e43b1f74e
  6. location disabled in windows

location disabled in windows: Hi,This relates to case No 1054659222.How do I get Windows to remove 'location disabled' so enabling me to use 365?RegardsPeter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-disabled-in-windows/01cb07c5-50b6-47aa-88bb-596e43b1f74e
  7. Computers location disabled and unalbe to get into Microsoft Account also Microsoft Edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computers location disabled and unalbe to get into Microsoft Account also Microsoft Edge...: I am unable to open Microsoft Edge and when I go to open Microsoft Account from my menu it will come up black and the close. Went to my Microsoft Account on line and it list my computers, Laptop and PC, and it states that the Location disabled. Need to clear and reinstate....
  8. Computers location disabled and unalbe to get into Microsoft Account also Microsoft Edge...

Computers location disabled and unalbe to get into Microsoft Account also Microsoft Edge...: I am unable to open Microsoft Edge and when I go to open Microsoft Account from my menu it will come up black and the close. Went to my Microsoft Account on line and it list my computers, Laptop and PC, and it states that the Location disabled. Need to clear and reinstate....
  9. Locating lost device when locations disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locating lost device when locations disabled: Hey Guys <3 I need help locating my stolen laptop but it says they turned location off. Is there anything I can do to find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locating-lost-device-when-locations-disabled/4ccf9197-df15-496b-b081-0fbc3cabe9b4
  10. Locating lost device when locations disabled

Locating lost device when locations disabled: Hey Guys <3 I need help locating my stolen laptop but it says they turned location off. Is there anything I can do to find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locating-lost-device-when-locations-disabled/4ccf9197-df15-496b-b081-0fbc3cabe9b4