Windows 10: Location for MSN Weather

Discus and support Location for MSN Weather in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; how do I change the location so it shows the weather for my location 25114 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by majnoon53, Oct 3, 2015.

1. majnoon53 Win User

Location for MSN Weather

how do I change the location so it shows the weather for my location

:)

majnoon53, Oct 3, 2015
  2. ArielMT Win User

Weather app shows "An error occurred" in Microsoft Standard account, works in Local Administrator and Local Standard accounts

For reasons as mysterious as why it broke, MSN Weather is suddenly working properly again.

During the Anniversary Update, my location was set to the South Sandwich Islands, and MSN Weather kept working normally. On setting my location back to Antarctica and rebooting, MSN Weather kept working normally.

ArielMT, Oct 3, 2015
  3. Weather Settings are showing wrong forecast

When you click the icon the MSN weather page opened, Let us try to change the location of your MSN weather app.

Set the weather for my current location.

• Open MSN weather page.
    • Right-click with your mouse.
    • Click the button marked Current Location.

To add a favorite location.

• Open MSN weather page.
    • Right-click with your mouse.
    • Click the tile at the top of the screen marked Places.
    • Click the + button.
    • Enter the name of the location.
    • Click your chosen location in the list and click Add.

Let us know the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Oct 3, 2015
  4. Location for MSN Weather

Hi

If you click the cogwheel at the bottom left of the app it should give you a screen where you can manually enter a location or use your current location

paulsalter, Oct 3, 2015
  5. majnoon53 Win User
    cant find any cogwheel???

majnoon53, Oct 3, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Location for MSN Weather [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 3, 2015
  7. majnoon53 Win User
    I don't get this picture, I'm using msn as my home page, what home page is this

majnoon53, Oct 4, 2015
  8. Location for MSN Weather

That is the msn weather app

if you are talking about the msn.com web page, click the cogwheel at the top right and go to settings, next page has an option to enter Home Location

paulsalter, Oct 4, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    In you very brief 1st post, most thought you meant the weather app, because you posted in software and apps and not browsers section. On MSN home page, click where I have the red arrow.

Location for MSN Weather [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Location for MSN Weather

1. Location for MSN Weather - Similar Threads - Location MSN Weather

2. MSN Weather crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Weather crash: Hello.I have had some crashes in the MSN Weather program.This is the WinDbg report from the last crash. The failing instruction:3a38.25ec: Unknown exception - code c000027b !!! second chance !!! KERNELBASE!RaiseFailFastException+0x152: 00007ffe`2904db22 0f1f440000 nop dword...
  3. MSN Weather crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Weather crash: Hello.I have had some crashes in the MSN Weather program.This is the WinDbg report from the last crash. The failing instruction:3a38.25ec: Unknown exception - code c000027b !!! second chance !!! KERNELBASE!RaiseFailFastException+0x152: 00007ffe`2904db22 0f1f440000 nop dword...
  4. MSN Weather Not Working Online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Weather Not Working Online?: MSN Weather does not appear to be working. I've tried accessing it numerous ways however it keeps defaulting back to the main page. Anyone have any insight into this? Thanks :...
  5. MSN Weather

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Weather: I used to have MSN Weather on my desktop and Taskbar. After an update it has disappeared. I'm not even sure it is installed. Can anyone tell me how to find it and get it back on the desktop and taskbar?...
  6. MSN Weather on Taskbar

MSN Weather on Taskbar: I rather like MSN Weather. However, the only way I have of using it is to launch it from the Microsoft Store and minimize it to the Windows 10 Taskbar, from which it disappears. Is there any way to put it one the Taskbar so that is stays there, even after reboots?...
  7. MSN weather

MSN weather: How do I uninstall MSN weather? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather/ee1b59c9-c6b7-4265-aa4c-08fc5e895928
  8. Weather location

Weather location: Every day when I open my browser the weather is for NY. how do I keep my weather location on Lumberton, MS.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-location/e5bcd2a7-1685-4b50-9242-b1a9c8da4045
  9. MSN Weather

MSN Weather: After the last round of updates the weather apps favorites vanished I use open shell but have never seen favorites vanish before.Any clues why this happens? On 1803 with 10/9/18 updates....
  10. MSN Weather App not updating.

MSN Weather App not updating.: Anybody else's Weather App refusing to update? Mine's been showing the same temperature and conditions for the last 3 days. Its the same for multiple computers so I think the problem is with the data feed rather than the app. Just figured out that the problem is with...