Windows 10: Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it.

Discus and support Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]I recently updated windows 10 after update im able to see only black screen with Recycle bin, I'm unable to access start button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gn.vinodkumar, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it.

Hi Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it. [​IMG]Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it. [​IMG]Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it. [​IMG]Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it. [​IMG]I recently updated windows 10 after update im able to see only black screen with Recycle bin, I'm unable to access start button and also settings buttoon to roll back my windows update,tried Sfc scan ,reboot ( unable to boot), other solutions by googling but nothing work out, please find the enclosed error picture,kindly give me the solution for the same.

Note : unable to boot and unable to access start button ,unable to access settings also

Regards,

Vinod

:)

gn.vinodkumar, Nov 23, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Silvero Win User
    Windows 10 Update C1900101-30018 Error

Hello, I am trying to update from Windows 8 to Windows 10 directly from notifications but I am getting this error after the setup is completed. I am getting this error after: C1900101-30018 Error

Error: https://postimg.org/image/m146zmpav/
    Notification upgrade: https://postimg.org/image/l2mwuhyn5/

Any help would be appreciated *Smile Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it. :) Thank you.

Silvero, Nov 23, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it.

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it. :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it.

1. Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it. - Similar Threads - Location available error

2. please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update: Hi, I updated windows 10 today and for the past 12 hours have had numerous issues. My firewall wasn’t working and I couldn’t open windows security settings at all, it would open and then crash immediately. Tried all those solutions online and nothing worked so I subscribed to...
  3. please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update: Hi, I updated windows 10 today and for the past 12 hours have had numerous issues. My firewall wasn’t working and I couldn’t open windows security settings at all, it would open and then crash immediately. Tried all those solutions online and nothing worked so I subscribed to...
  4. Please help me resolve a BSOD with ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me resolve a BSOD with ntoskrnl.exe: I have a blue screen of death which appears immediately after the computer wakes from sleep.Dont always get it, but Im getting it more regularly.The last two times it occurred, i heard a strange noise through my computer speakers.Ive used bluescreenreader to get the following...
  5. please help me to resolve this problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please help me to resolve this problem: every time i update this is popping up[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/please-help-me-to-resolve-this-problem/a7fde214-90e8-44e9-832e-0d18337e8ab9
  6. Please help me resolve this .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me resolve this .NET Framework error: [ATTACH] See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  7. Please help me resolve error code 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me resolve error code 0xC004F074: [ATTACH] Ferds_N Independent Advisor You are using a Volume license key. Where did you acquire this license? Does your PC belong to an organisation where it activates on a KMS host PC? Or you are only using it as a personal computer?...
  8. Please help me resolve error code 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me resolve error code 0xC004F074: Please help me resolve error code 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-resolve-error-code-0xc004f074/11100531-8cb7-497c-a2e3-b1c5604ea673
  9. Location is not available after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Location is not available after Windows 10 update: This morning there was a notification that the system was performing an update.After a number of hours the same message was still showing. After a hard reset there is a Location is not available message.C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is unavailable. The...
  10. Please help me to resolve as many as these Event Viewer errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please help me to resolve as many as these Event Viewer errors: I am running Windows 10 Pro 1809 buil 17763.168 and have been getting a few Event Viewer errors which i would like to resolve! Kindly assist me in resolving as many as is possible? I have hereto attached my Event Log for you to assist me! Thanking you in advance! 123239