Windows 10: Location is not available on E:

Discus and support Location is not available on E: in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been researching how to fix this but all I see are a bunch of C: Location. Please help me in this.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gen Z user, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Location is not available on E:

I've been researching how to fix this but all I see are a bunch of C: Location. Please help me in this. Location is not available on E: 580e686b-cba8-4674-b49f-07856659e555?upload=true.png

:)

Gen Z user, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Gokul GR Win User

Changed the 'downloads' location to E-Drive. Couldn't reverse!!

But the problem is whenever I click the properties of Downloads
    folder, it is showing the properties dialog box of E-drive partition. How could I solve this?

Gokul GR, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Changed the 'downloads' location to E-Drive. Couldn't reverse!!

Hi Gokul,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

• Right Click on Downloads folder.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Select Location tab.
    • Click on Move and choose your location.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 23, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Location is not available on E:

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Location is not available on E:

1. Location is not available on E: - Similar Threads - Location available

2. Location is not available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location is not available.: One of my folders disappeared from my desktop. I dont know what wrong i have done but now it isnt there. i could find it in file explorer but i cant open it. it says that location is not available. I hope I can recover it. Will be very pleased with your help. And when I try...
  3. Location is not available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location is not available.: One of my folders disappeared from my desktop. I dont know what wrong i have done but now it isnt there. i could find it in file explorer but i cant open it. it says that location is not available. I hope I can recover it. Will be very pleased with your help. And when I try...
  4. Location is not available.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Location not available, Folder was deleted

Location not available, Folder was deleted: Hi,Im on Window 11.I deleted a game folder previously and I'm not sure if i have deleted the game or the game folder, because it still appears on my disk but when i try to open it, the dialog box says as shown in the image attached. and when i try to delete it says "This is...
  6. Location not available, Folder was deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location not available, Folder was deleted: Hi,Im on Window 11.I deleted a game folder previously and I'm not sure if i have deleted the game or the game folder, because it still appears on my disk but when i try to open it, the dialog box says as shown in the image attached. and when i try to delete it says "This is...
  7. Location not available, Folder was deleted

8. Location not available

Location not available: Hi,Im on Window 11.I deleted a game folder previously and I'm not sure if i have deleted the game or the game folder, because it still appears on my disk but when i try to open it, the dialog box says as shown in the image attached. and when i try to delete it says "This is...
  9. "Location is not available" problem. How do I recover my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Location is not available" problem. How do I recover my files?: My Documents folder disappeared. When I try to open it, it says:Location is not availableC:\Users\Profile\Documents is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted and then try again. If the location is on a...
  10. "Location is not available" problem. How do I recover my files?

"Location is not available" problem. How do I recover my files?: My Documents folder disappeared. When I try to open it, it says:Location is not availableC:\Users\Profile\Documents is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted and then try again. If the location is on a...