Windows 10: location not visible in pics we capture from camera app

Discus and support location not visible in pics we capture from camera app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Location not visible in pics pls fix bug nd release new update for windows camera for windows 10 mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kamal nayan singh, Nov 19, 2018.

1. location not visible in pics we capture from camera app

Location not visible in pics pls fix bug nd release new update for windows camera for windows 10 mobile

:)

kamal nayan singh, Nov 19, 2018

2. Changed location of captured video

Hi,

If you can no longer see the location option on the capture folder, you may restore your Game DVR Captures folder location settings. After restoring the game DVR Captures folder location settings, then you can change your Game DVR Captures folder location
    again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to restore Game DVR Captures folder location settings

• Open File Explorer.
    • Browse to the Captures folder location.
    • Right-click the Captures folder and select Properties.
    • Click the Location tab.
    • Click the Restore Defaults button.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click Yes to recreate the folder in the old location.
    • Click Yes to move the content of the Captures folder to the old location, and wait a few moments.
    • Click OK.

Note: After you've completed the steps, the Captures folder will return with all its content to its default location: C:\Users\%username%\Videos\Captures.

After performing the steps above, try to change the location of your captured video.

Kindly update us with the results.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Nov 19, 2018
  4. n86user Win User

location not visible in pics we capture from camera app

n86 gallery, section captured, problem no pics

hi,

can anyone help me out? i have some problems with the gallery of my phone. i know the problems with the pictures there lost in the gallery view and could solve them. deleting the thumbnail databases in:

Private > 101f8857 > Cache > E Drive "al files" and

> 101ffc31 > "glxmdstn"

this worked so far. the gallery refresh the index and shows the complete pictures in the all section again.

and now i would like to know how i could get my captured pics back in the section "captured"

i have several different pics located in the image folder of my phone. downloaded and copied, ones and so on. this pics can i reach with the "all" section in the gallery. but this ones i've taken with the phone camera i would like to reach over the sections
    "captured" and "month". how could i induce the system to scan and include my captured pictures again. the folder structure is the same as before.

any suggestions, any folders or databases that i have to delete...

thks for any advice

n86user, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

location not visible in pics we capture from camera app

1. location not visible in pics we capture from camera app - Similar Threads - location visible pics

2. Camera App file location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Camera App file location: My school windows environment has 2 accounts:1. Administrator 2. User1I logged in to the User1 account and clicked some photos via camera app. The photos got saved into C://Users/User1/Pictures/Camera Roll/Now my concern is does the camera app also saves the same photos in...
  3. Camera App file location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera App file location: My school windows environment has 2 accounts:1. Administrator 2. User1I logged in to the User1 account and clicked some photos via camera app. The photos got saved into C://Users/User1/Pictures/Camera Roll/Now my concern is does the camera app also saves the same photos in...
  4. Camera App file location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Camera visible but not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera visible but not working: My webcam is a printer now? This issue started about 2ish months ago were my webcam just disappeared one day and was replaced by my printer, my printer still works, but not the camera. edit: My microphone just went out too! [ATTACH]...
  6. Lock screen pic location

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen pic location: Hi , i recently come back to a old pc , their was photo on my lock screen that i set a while ago . I tried looking but couldn't find it . By any chance i coul find the source or original image , i relly dont want to have to take a picture of it with my phone....
  7. Uploading a pic from camera or phone

Uploading a pic from camera or phone: I was wondering if Microsoft has changed the process of doing a upload. In window XP and before you were able to name the photos not just the folder. I do not want all my pictures starting with IMG...….. I had a certain way that I loaded my pics so I can find the ones I...
  8. Pen and ink on pic opened from camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen and ink on pic opened from camera: (Surface Pro 5) I used to be able to write directly on the photos I've taken when selecting from the preview (camera roll) image in the camera app. I could scroll through the camera roll and write on photos as I needed to. Now I cannot write on the pics opened through that...
  9. Moving Pics from the Camera Roll

Moving Pics from the Camera Roll: I want to move my pictures to a separate folder and get them off my camera roll. I created a folder and was able to move the pics to that folder but they also stay on my camera roll. If I delete them from the camera roll it also deletes them from the folder. How am I able...
  10. trail camera pics,

in Windows 10 Customization
    trail camera pics,: I have a Browning Trail Camera and I have pictures on it. How can I download these to my "PHOTO's" collection. Windows 10 Photos does not recognize the camera as a USB device....