Windows 10: Location of Image in Slideshow

Discus and support Location of Image in Slideshow in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I REALLY want to know the location of one of the images that is currently in the slideshow that displays as my lock screen. I am aware that this... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kathleen M.S., Aug 4, 2019.

1. Location of Image in Slideshow

I REALLY want to know the location of one of the images that is currently in the slideshow that displays as my lock screen. I am aware that this question has been asked, but the reference given in response by a Micrsoft Agent does not work currently. I have seen the references to info in the upper left corner and info in the upper right corner, but no information appears on my screen in those locations, including when I hover the mouse. Perhaps it is time to answer this question again. Please.

:)

Kathleen M.S., Aug 4, 2019

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Running an image slideshow from storage card

Hi Jack - no, the files display in 'list' format only, not as thumbnails. The images are located in the storage card's main/default directory (ie, not in a 'My Pictures' folder or similar). When an individual image file name is clicked on, the image displays
    successfully in the 'Pictures & Videos' window, but the 'Play Slideshow' menu command there doesn't evoke a slideshow. The 'Play Slideshow' menu command is not available when multiple image files in the storage card list are highlighted either, which I thought
    might work! Perhaps I'm just going to have to use up valuable space on my device if I want to play a slideshow of images?

Location of Image in Slideshow [​IMG]

Susie Queue, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Location of Image in Slideshow

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Location of Image in Slideshow

1. Location of Image in Slideshow - Similar Threads - Location Image Slideshow

2. unsupported file location for lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unsupported file location for lockscreen slideshow: hi when i want to use a file for slideshow for my lockscreen, the system says that the file is not supported because of its location. what do I have to change to make it work? thank you!...
  3. unsupported file location for lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unsupported file location for lockscreen slideshow: hi when i want to use a file for slideshow for my lockscreen, the system says that the file is not supported because of its location. what do I have to change to make it work? thank you!...
  4. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  5. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  6. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. window 11 wallpaper slideshow skipping images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 11 wallpaper slideshow skipping images: I have my background as a slideshow, but I notice that it was skipping some of the images, and it was only showing images that would png files, is the any way to fix this...
  8. Slideshow background images (wallpaper)

Slideshow background images (wallpaper): I've had Windows 10 for a while and have had fun with the programs ability to "slideshow" the desktop backgrounds (wallpaper) but, a recent upgrade has limited the number of active wallpapers to 20. I have about 50 in the file titled DesktopBackground but the...
  9. Location of pictures in the slideshow (dekstop wallpapers)

Location of pictures in the slideshow (dekstop wallpapers): One of the options for your desktop background is "slideshow" and I'm wondering what folders windows draws from for the "Windows 10" slideshow album (the default one). 98756
  10. Slideshow background images

Slideshow background images: I upgraded to 10 from 8.1. In 8.1 I had a slide show desktop background. That carried forward into 10 ( I still have the slideshow background). However, I cannot find where the images are located on the computer. Would like to modify but need to know where they are. 18606