Windows 10: location of item scanned

Discus and support location of item scanned in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; where does Windows 10 send scans to. I have searched pictures Jpeg and documents can't find the scan I have done today anywhere. On Windows 7 the scan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JanetMcDonald1, Sep 24, 2019.

1. location of item scanned

where does Windows 10 send scans to. I have searched pictures Jpeg and documents can't find the scan I have done today anywhere. On Windows 7 the scan always came up on the screen immediately.

:)

JanetMcDonald1, Sep 24, 2019

2. Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 24, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Sep 24, 2019
  4. location of item scanned

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

location of item scanned

1. location of item scanned - Similar Threads - location item scanned

2. Scanned items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanned items: I have scanned a three page document unto my computer where it appears a three separate pages. Can they be 'merged' to form one document please. Also, how do I change them from JPEG to Word Need help with a technical question? Need Assistance? Select this option to ask the...
  3. Scanned items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanned items: I have scanned a three page document unto my computer where it appears a three separate pages. Can they be 'merged' to form one document please. Also, how do I change them from JPEG to Word Need help with a technical question? Need Assistance? Select this option to ask the...
  4. this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...: its ridiculous how difficult it is to get support...I have a user who's receiving the above error and i've been unable to fix it. I deleted the downloads folder, rebooted, recreated it but nothing has worked. I know others have had this issue, can someone from Microsoft shoot...
  5. this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...: its ridiculous how difficult it is to get support...I have a user who's receiving the above error and i've been unable to fix it. I deleted the downloads folder, rebooted, recreated it but nothing has worked. I know others have had this issue, can someone from Microsoft shoot...
  6. this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. scanned photo not located

scanned photo not located: I Scanned a photo into the photo file option from the scanner menu as opposed to my documents or desk top. Also used menu prompt to open file in photosFile Explorer. After scan was completed, pictures in file explorer opened, however I'm not able to locate scanned photo. I...
  8. "Could not find this item This is no longer located in Verify the item’s location and try...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Could not find this item This is no longer located in Verify the item’s location and try...: Hi guys, so I've been having trouble with deleting two folders that give me the same message. I've watched so many videos on fixes and still no luck, I think my issue is when i try and get the proper location of my folder it doesn't specify the folder name so when I'm in the...
  9. Item not found, item no longer located in desktop

Item not found, item no longer located in desktop: Hi I was working on a Sibelius file last night and saved it to the desktop. This morning when I tried opening it, I kept getting met with the error "Item not found, item no longer located in C:users\***\Desktop. Verify the item's location and try again." If I look in...
  10. Location of scanned documents

Location of scanned documents: I scanned 2 documents yesterday as PDF's and I cannot locate them anywhere. I've gone thru every folder that holds pictures, my desktop and everywhere else I can think of and cannot locate them. Something must have changed since the last time I scanned, as I never had this...