Windows 10: Location of meta data for Photo in Windowa 10

Discus and support Location of meta data for Photo in Windowa 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where are the generated meta data for video projects stored on my computer? I need to make sure that the data is backuped (did lose some video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnnyN_840, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Location of meta data for Photo in Windowa 10

Where are the generated meta data for video projects stored on my computer?

I need to make sure that the data is backuped (did lose some video projects when I reinstalled windows 10).

Is there a way in Photo to setup where this data is stored?

Also, there is a function to make backup of a video project, but I can't find a function to import a complete project.

:)

JohnnyN_840, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Sparky298 Win User

Windows 10 - Photos-App - Meta-Data Backup possible?

Hi there Location of meta data for Photo in Windowa 10 :)

I have a question concerning the Microsoft-Photos App for Windows 10. Is there any way to backup the app's meta-data?

In particular, I would like to save my albums, faces and video-projects in case of having to reinstall Windows one day.

Thanks in advance Location of meta data for Photo in Windowa 10 ;)

Sparky

Sparky298, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Max3---01 Win User
    Phone Application - Meta Friend Locator

Nokia N8 Belle software - Application

Meta Friend Locator V 2.05(4) - settings for Social Service and Tracker Service? I can link with Friend and get single GPS fix. I cannot get rolling GPS updates to locate Friend on-the-Move.

Settings suggest rolling GPS locations is possible.

Can anyone, please, provide exact settings for GPS locations for "Friend on the Move". And is it possible for Tracker Service to work for "Friend on the Move"? If so, settings for that also, please.

(Wyztec have not answered my queries!)

Max3---01, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Arnie Est Win User

Location of meta data for Photo in Windowa 10

groove music meta data update is not working

Since you've done soft reset, we suggest that you perform a hard reset and start your phone afresh. This method will remove all the apps, music, photos, messages, and etc. To reset your, go to
    Settings > About > Reset your phone.
    We highly recommend that you create a backup to avoid data loss.

You can follow the steps below on how to:

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Arnie Est, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Location of meta data for Photo in Windowa 10

1. Location of meta data for Photo in Windowa 10 - Similar Threads - Location meta data

2. Location data absent from Windows Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location data absent from Windows Photos: The ability to obtain location data and the nice little map that came with it seems to have disappeared from Windows Photos with the latest update. Is the facility hidden somewhere, are there plans to bring it back, or is Windows driving me to use Google Photos now?...
  3. Location data absent from Windows Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location data absent from Windows Photos: The ability to obtain location data and the nice little map that came with it seems to have disappeared from Windows Photos with the latest update. Is the facility hidden somewhere, are there plans to bring it back, or is Windows driving me to use Google Photos now?...
  4. File Explorer: Issues with meta data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer: Issues with meta data: Hi I am tagging all my photos right now. I am struggling with problems in File Explorer, when using multiple tags in combination with the search. Issue 1 detail pane: Without search, all tags are listed: [ATTACH] With search, only a few tags are listed:...
  5. WMP meta data

WMP meta data: Hi I have a question on why WMP seems to change meta data inconsistently. What is happening is: - I will go through the effort of updating a song's metadata (clicking on "Find Album Info") - The data will change, including the file name as per the settings in WMP and sorting...
  6. windowa 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    windowa 10: how to stop print to file in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowa-10/197e2770-d88d-4415-b4ff-035abd001cbf
  7. Yahoo on windowa 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo on windowa 10: I have nothing showing in my Yahoo e-mails in Windows 10. G-mail and outlook are OK.I have a message "Nothing has arrived yet" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-on-windowa-10/f3b796fa-0a33-40d0-89c1-1a65746a9cdd
  8. Re-build the meta data on a hard drive

Re-build the meta data on a hard drive: First, I'm not sure the title is correct ... meta data. Secondly, I'm not sure this would be the correct forum, but I'm not sure where to start. I'm need help with the information on a hard drive that tells where on the hard drive the file is stored, hence the second...
  9. Windowa 10 photos app

Windowa 10 photos app: I have no control over where downloaded pictures are stored. They show up in the Photos, but if I right click on the image it renders properties that show a source that doesn't exist or if it identifies a source, when I find the source it states "this folder is empty". As an...
  10. Windows 10 - Photos-App - Meta-Data Backup possible?

Windows 10 - Photos-App - Meta-Data Backup possible?: Hi there :) I have a question concerning the Microsoft-Photos App for Windows 10. Is there any way to backup the app's meta-data? In particular, I would like to save my albums, faces and video-projects in case of having to reinstall Windows one day. Thanks in advance ;)...