Windows 10: location of print button

Discus and support location of print button in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; where is the print button located https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-of-print-button/00798c19-4f34-4c23-b268-be6747e9d109 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Karen----, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Karen---- Win User

location of print button

where is the print button located

:)

Karen----, Feb 10, 2019

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 10, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Printing

Hi,

Print Spooler service is your main connector with the printer, and if this service doesn’t work, you won’t be able to print your documents. To assist you with your printing concern, kindly refer to the troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1: Run the Printing Troubleshooter

We suggest that you click on this article and follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix printer problems.

Method 2: Uninstall unnecessary printers

Having two or more printers installed can cause issues with the Print Spooler and printing. Follow the steps below to uninstall any unnecessary printers:

• Press Windows Key + X and select Control Panel from the list.
    • When Control Panel opens, locate Devices and Printers.
    • In Devices and Printers section select the printer you want to remove and click Print server properties.
    • Go to Drivers tab. You should see the list of all installed printers.
    • Select the printer you want to remove and click the Remove button.
    • Select Remove driver and driver package and click OK to completely remove the printer.
    • After removing unnecessary printers, restart your PC.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Feb 10, 2019
  4. location of print button

greyed out Print button in file explorer with .htm Extension windows 10

Hello,

There are options you can consider to troubleshoot this issue. When the
    Print button
    on the File Explorer window is greyed out, we suggest that you check if the
    Print Spooler service is running. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Services and click the
      Services app.
    • Scroll down and check if the Print Spooler service is running.
    • If not, right-click Print Spooler and click Properties.
    • On the Properties window, click Start.

After following the steps, check if the Print button
    is already available.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

location of print button

1. location of print button - Similar Threads - location print button

2. Print Screen Button not on new keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen Button not on new keyboard: I just bought a Microsoft Buetooth Desktop QHG-00025 Keyboard and Mouse set, and there is no Print Screen key. The Windows + FN + Space does not work either. I need to know how to take a screenshot with this keyboard. I used Windows + Print Screen every day many times, please...
  3. print screen button incorrect result

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    print screen button incorrect result: in Settings I enabled a "print screen" button that allows to take a screen shot just by clicking on the key on your keyboard, and it seems to be a great feature and works easy, but the problem is that if I need to take a screenshot of my Desktop, THIS completely erases my...
  4. Printing photo requires two clicks on print button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing photo requires two clicks on print button: Not sure why, but when I select print from the upper right, and print dialog and preview opens and everything is setup fine, I click on the Print button and nothing happens until I click on it a second time. Suggestions? Don...
  5. Location of Windows Print 3D executable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Location of Windows Print 3D executable: Can someone please tell me the location of the executable for the Windows Print 3D program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-of-windows-print-3d-executable/2a1a31e2-05c5-40c1-8ecc-7aecb65f4a29"
  6. Print Screen Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Screen Button: Hello, I'm trying to find the pictures I thought I was saving when I pressed the (Print/Scrn/SysRq) button, but I don't see any letter/names located at the Top of the screen as instructed from the manual to look for once I open site. I'm telling you this was a piece of...
  7. Print Screen button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen button: Print screen button used to save to photos now not working, also pressing snipping tool make page you wish to snip disappear! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-button/55850b92-a5ed-4689-b558-ed77c1d60b20
  8. Print Screen Button

in Windows 10 Support
    Print Screen Button: Hi All On my old laptops keyboard the Print Screen button was on the main keyboard and even when I changed how the F keys work in the Bios I had no problem as Prt Sc was the default action for that button. On my new laptop though I noticed that the Print Screen button now...
  9. Start Button Icon Locations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Button Icon Locations: Where does Windows store the start button icons/assets images? They are in the MSStyles in the themes folder. 79375
  10. 'print to pdf' location

in Windows 10 Support
    'print to pdf' location: that was easy.....thanks! good evening!