Windows 10: Location of Programs in Windows 10

Discus and support Location of Programs in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 on my PC. All of my programs do not show up in Programs or Programs 86 folders. All programs are also not listed in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatMurphy5, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Location of Programs in Windows 10

I am using Windows 10 on my PC. All of my programs do not show up in Programs or Programs 86 folders. All programs are also not listed in the Uninstall feature. What folder should programs be in so that I can locate them easily and delete or repair them as necessary??

:)

PatMurphy5, Oct 2, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Location of Programs in Windows 10

windows 10 worth the upgrade?

Did u try right clicking and select add to start menu?

When did AMD release DX12 drivers?

Pill Monster, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Location of Programs in Windows 10

1. Location of Programs in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Location Programs

2. Windows doesn't show install location of a program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows doesn't show install location of a program: How do I find where the app is installed and see its install directory? Apps & Features menu in Settings has absolutely no information about this, which is really stupid. Yes I checked Advanced Options, no info there. If I rclick on the pinned app in the taskbar, and select...
  3. Some programs do not download/function properly after merging 2 Drives, location of appdata...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some programs do not download/function properly after merging 2 Drives, location of appdata...: I wrongly merged my Z and C drives together, and Z does not exist anymore now. In Run, when I type %appdata%, the error included in the screenshot pops up and I think this is the reason programs, like discord, do not download anymore. In the screenshot, appdata is located on...
  4. How do I fix could not acess network location C:/Program files\.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix could not acess network location C:/Program files\.: I cant send the screenshot but its happening for most applications I try to dowload saying could not acess network location C:/Program files\. and I got no idea what to do...
  5. How do I fix could not acess network location C:/Program files\.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix could not acess network location C:/Program files\.: I cant send the screenshot but its happening for most applications I try to dowload saying could not acess network location C:/Program files\. and I got no idea what to do...
  6. After the latest update form the insider program for Windows 11 my location is off via...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the latest update form the insider program for Windows 11 my location is off via...: Hi as the question stated my computer is registering that it is located in Sacramento,CA when I am no where near there. Yet via location.org it is giving me a proper location via my ip. How do I go about completely resetting my location data and getting it back to being...
  7. After the latest update form the insider program for Windows 11 my location is off via...

After the latest update form the insider program for Windows 11 my location is off via...: Hi as the question stated my computer is registering that it is located in Sacramento,CA when I am no where near there. Yet via location.org it is giving me a proper location via my ip. How do I go about completely resetting my location data and getting it back to being...
  8. Inconsistent snipping tool window location after opening the program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inconsistent snipping tool window location after opening the program: I really like the Snipping Tool on Windows, I keep it pinned to the taskbar.Lately, when opening the program, the window location immediately after opening the program is inconsistent.Sometimes the app is in the middle of the screen, and sometimes it is half cut off by the...
  9. Inconsistent snipping tool window location after opening the program

Inconsistent snipping tool window location after opening the program: I really like the Snipping Tool on Windows, I keep it pinned to the taskbar.Lately, when opening the program, the window location immediately after opening the program is inconsistent.Sometimes the app is in the middle of the screen, and sometimes it is half cut off by the...
  10. How to change the location of "Program Files" and "Users" folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the location of "Program Files" and "Users" folder: Hello everyone, my device win 11, I have a little problem, I have moved the user folder and program files from Drive :C, to Drive :D. well, I forgot how to restore or re-move program files and users data to Drive : C again, I've searched in the browser but never found the...