Windows 10: location of screen slides

Discus and support location of screen slides in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where to find desktop slide show locations?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WoMu, Dec 13, 2018.

1. WoMu Win User

location of screen slides

Where to find desktop slide show locations?

:)

2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Dec 13, 2018
  4. CARL7901 Win User

2-step answer telephone slide up touch screen bar fails to respond

I own a Lumia 950 running Windows 10 Mobile. To answer a telephone call the software requires two steps: 1. "Slide up touch screen bar" 2. depress touch screen "Answer".

On some calls it is not possible to answer the phone despite multiple swipes with the finger to "slide up touch screen bar".

There is no pattern to this fault that I have found to date and it occurs perhaps 2% of the time.

The telephone answer process should change. For "step 1" I suggest, in lieu of sliding up the touch screen bar, to depress the on/off button (on the right side).

CARL7901, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. location of screen slides - Similar Threads - location screen slides

2. Lock screen slide show not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen slide show not working: My Lock screen slideshow does not work after a recent Windows update. If I'm away from my computer for a while, instead of displaying the Lock Screen slid show, the screen is totally black. It works at bootup if I don't immediately login and after a manual lock screen Win L....
  3. Lock screen slide show not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen slide show not working: My Lock screen slideshow does not work after a recent Windows update. If I'm away from my computer for a while, instead of displaying the Lock Screen slid show, the screen is totally black. It works at bootup if I don't immediately login and after a manual lock screen Win L....
  4. Adding Slide Show to Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Slide Show to Lock Screen: Hi All, I'm having issues using a slideshow for my lock screen on my computer. When I access the area under Settings the button to locate the file to use as the lock screen doesn't even highlight for me to select a folder. Anyone have any idea what settings may be preventing...
  5. Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working

Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working: I've had the lock screen slide show running for years. Just recently, when I went to add another folder personalize>settings>Lock Screen>Slide Show The folders I have selected no longer appear. All I get now is the static Background picture. Any Idea what changed? I'm...
  6. Setting Up a Slide Show on the Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting Up a Slide Show on the Lock Screen: Windows wants me to "Choose albums for your slideshow." Under which there is a box to pick that says, "Add Folder." Where is the appropriate place to find, place, or choose an album (folder) from which Windows can display and cycle through a number of pics? I have tried...
  7. slide notification and icon screen on right

slide notification and icon screen on right: the screen keeps opening every time i click on anything and won't let me do anything. it opens when i try to do anything and prevents what i am trying to do....
  8. Screen Slide Show

Screen Slide Show: My old Windows 8.1 would entertain us with an ongoing slide show from my Pictures File. Is it possible to do the same with Windows 10? Thanks, 24478
  9. Slide Show Screen Saver Error

Slide Show Screen Saver Error: I've been using the Slide Show Screen Saver for a while now but recently a problem cropped up. The slide show would run for about 5 minutes or so but then it would freeze on a picture for a bit and then the screen would go black with a "An error has stopped the slide show...
  10. lock screen slide show issues

in Windows 10 Support
    lock screen slide show issues: Worked fine on windows 8.1 but updated with the RTM of 10 and now the lock screen only works on one screen. Used to work on the 2 screens on the side and not in the middle which was fine but now just on the main screen and the other 2 stay blank. Dunno if its a known issue or...