Windows 10: Location of Windows 10 lock screen wallpapers?

Discus and support Location of Windows 10 lock screen wallpapers? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I really like the current lock screen wallpaper (the one you see before you click and the password screen shows up) and I want to set it as my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by harut2K, Mar 3, 2016.

1. harut2K Win User

Location of Windows 10 lock screen wallpapers?

Hi, I really like the current lock screen wallpaper (the one you see before you click and the password screen shows up) and I want to set it as my desktop wallpaper, but I can't find it! Where is it located?

:)

harut2K, Mar 3, 2016

2. Bing Windows 10 - Where are the Spotlight Image taken? How can I find out who has the copyright to a Spotlight Image so I can get permission to Reuse?

thanks, but those are not the same images i see on my Windows 10 lock screen,

I am trying to found out the info/location for the Spotlight images on my Windows 10 Lock Screen

brett.thomp, Mar 3, 2016
  3. RicW-nw Win User
    Location of custom Windows 10 lock screen pictures

I see - I thought it was one of the daily pictures... If it is a custom one and you have tried searching for the original title, it will probably be a version that has been copied to a hidden app data folder somewhere. I'll see if I can suggest some possible
    locations later when I've had a chance to check.

RicW-nw, Mar 3, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

They are located at: C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets

They are 'blank' transcoded files so, it's best to copy them to desktop, find the one(s) you want, then rename them and save them.

Edwin, Mar 3, 2016
  5. harut2K Win User
    Thanks!! Didn't find the one I wanted (probably because it was deleted) but I found an even better one. Thanks again dude.

harut2K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Location of Windows 10 lock screen wallpapers? - Similar Threads - Location lock screen

2. Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.: After a recent Windows Update, I tried changing the lock screen wallpaper but the wallpaper has changed to a picture which i had set as a wallpaper 3-4 months ago. The picture was also deleted before 2-3 months but it is set as the wallpaper and is not changing. I tried...
  3. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper on lock screen: I want to ask about a way to solve changing the problematic lock screen wallpaper, so the problem is when we are at the place to change the wallpaper as a picture, but every time I change it the wallpaper will continue to load and not be replaced either, even the wallpaper...
  4. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper on lock screen: I want to ask about a way to solve changing the problematic lock screen wallpaper, so the problem is when we are at the place to change the wallpaper as a picture, but every time I change it the wallpaper will continue to load and not be replaced either, even the wallpaper...
  5. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper.

Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper.: I want keep random wallpaper just like windows lock screen wallpaper that changes automatically. Is there any way or feature of windows 10 to keep random wallpapers that updates automatically?...
  7. Windows 10 theme: rollback to original random Wallpaper/lock screen with location information

Windows 10 theme: rollback to original random Wallpaper/lock screen with location information: Hi Until very recently, I had CAS Viewer displaying art images in the background. Yet, I removed it and updated Windows 10 so that I could restore or rollback to that theme that displays images randomly I guess from the cloud, changes from times to times and that comes...
  8. lock screen wallpaper

lock screen wallpaper: Hi, I set a wallpaper on my lock screen by mistake. But I want to get back the windows feature of automatic slideshow of lock screen wallpaper.Before I set the wallpaper, Windows always set a new lock screen wallpaper automatically in about 2-4 days, but when I set a new...
  9. Lock screen wallpaper will not change

Lock screen wallpaper will not change: Hello, Upon upgrading to Windows 10, I've noticed that my lock screen image did not move across with the upgrade. Also, when I try to change the lock screen image through settings, it never shows up. It only shows the color that is set for the settings. Has anyone else...
  10. Sign In Screen Wallpaper Location?

Sign In Screen Wallpaper Location?: Not really a technical help request per say, but I was curious if there happened to be a location where the image that shows up on the screen where you enter your password is. Not talking about the lock screen. In Windows 7 it's located under "C:\Windows\System32\oobe", but...