Windows 10: Location Of Windows Application Icon's

Discus and support Location Of Windows Application Icon's in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Before I forget, here's my system spec's: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Version 2004, Build 19041.208 , somehow I didn't get all of my system icon's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Davy49, May 9, 2020.

1. Davy49 Win User

Location Of Windows Application Icon's

Hi,
    Before I forget, here's my system spec's: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Version 2004, Build 19041.208 , somehow I didn't get all of my system icon's changed (such as windows security, etc.) I have the file's that contain all of the new icon's. This morning I've been trying to locate exactly where the system icon's are stored on my system, since I have the new icon's available I'd like to change the one's I'm interested in changing. Just to provide additional information, before installed the version that I've shown in my post, I had been running the fast branch build, but due to me having some issue's with the fast build I was running, I decided change to the slow branch build. Of course when I did that I had to perform a clean install, now that I'm on the slow build branch, some of the icon's that had already been changed in the fast build branch got changed back to the previous icon's. I feel like it's possible for me to change the icon's myself I just need information on how to do that. I know there are a LOT of knowledgeable people in here, and I'm hoping that someone can tell me what I'm wanting to do.
    Thanks,
    David

:)

Davy49, May 9, 2020
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Location icon grayed out and not working in windows 10 creators update

We suggest that you check if the following service is enabled to activate the Location icon:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type service.msc in the Run dialog box and select
      Services.
    • Right-click on Windows Location Framework Service and click
      Stop
    • Once done, right-click again on Windows Location Framework Service and click
      Start.
    • If the service is enabled, try disabling and re-enabling and check if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Erika Aro, May 9, 2020
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, May 9, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

instapic no icon

You don't need to look for .exe file if you already download and installed the application. We suggest that you look for the icon of the application. Kindly locate it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Instapic in the Search box.
    • Right-click Instapic and select Open file location.
    • Right-click Instapic, select Send to and then choose
      Desktop (create shortcut).
    If it is still missing, you can contact the developer of the application for advance assistance.

If you have further questions feel free to get back to us.

Ma. Lau, May 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Location Of Windows Application Icon's - Similar Threads - Location Application Icon's

2. Windows Applications Deliberately Obfuscate Memory Location of Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Applications Deliberately Obfuscate Memory Location of Application: I am trying to find the directory location of Forza Motosport 7 and I am finding it impossible to figure out where it is located on the hard drive. When I right click on the game shortcut and I click properties it shows me nonsensical information about game location. Finding...
  3. Windows Applications Deliberately Obfuscate Memory Location of Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Applications Deliberately Obfuscate Memory Location of Application: I am trying to find the directory location of Forza Motosport 7 and I am finding it impossible to figure out where it is located on the hard drive. When I right click on the game shortcut and I click properties it shows me nonsensical information about game location. Finding...
  4. application error at location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application error at location: application error 0x00000000770E3A2 site: 0xc06d00e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-at-location/4a020659-dcc4-4f26-af70-c3f299c846f4
  5. application error at location

application error at location: application error 0x00000000770E3A2 site: 0xc06d00e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-at-location/4a020659-dcc4-4f26-af70-c3f299c846f4
  6. application error at location

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. imageres.dll icon locations

imageres.dll icon locations: Hi, I'm making an iPack for my Vista Transformation Pack. Could someone tell me what the number of the USB icon is?+This question isn't really related to my first subject but can anyone tell me why I'm called Default_61 now? I don't remember changing my name...
  8. Icons Location . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons Location . . .: I got a new, Dell computer.The, OS was already installed.The Icons, were all on the left side.I tried, to move them to the right.But, they just slapped right back?So, what's the answer?Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  9. Icon location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icon location: Some programs make their folders with a picture ,where are the icon location of this folders? if i try to change icon in properties and that show me %SystemRoot%\System32\SHELL32.dll, but where is actual ican location? [ATTACH] [Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows...
  10. Windows 10 default applications location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 default applications location: Hi. I just got Xbox Game Pass and wanted to install a game from it. However when I want to install on any drive other than C it asks me to change default applications location as chosen drive is not configured. When I then try to change it it warns me that there are...