Windows 10: Location of Windows Print 3D executable

Discus and support Location of Windows Print 3D executable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can someone please tell me the location of the executable for the Windows Print 3D program?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jgkwiatek, Nov 1, 2019.

1. jgkwiatek Win User

Location of Windows Print 3D executable

Can someone please tell me the location of the executable for the Windows Print 3D program?

:)

jgkwiatek, Nov 1, 2019

2. Where is the Paint 3D Executable?

Hi Don

Paint 3D is a modern app, which doesn't use executables like older classic applications.

If you want to associate file formats with Paint 3D as the default, you have to do the following.

Point a JPEG file

Right click it

Click Properties

Click the General tab

Click Change

Choose Paint 3D in the list

Click OK

Click Apply then OK

Repeat the same step for a BMP file.

or

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Default apps

Scroll to the bottom

Click Choose default apps by file type

Scroll down to JPEG and Bitmap

Click on the current associated application then choose Paint 3D from the list.

Location of Windows Print 3D executable 69a2908b-69a8-4780-aad7-0031b91e7b9f?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, Nov 1, 2019
  3. 3D Build and 3D print support for FlashForge Inventor Printer

Hello Dave,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to assist you.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. Have you tried printing any normal document on your computer?

Method 1:

I would suggest you to download the latest software
    Click here
    from flash forge and see if that works. You may also contact printer support if does not get the option to make changes in Flash forge.

Method 2:

Please refer the Microsoft article related to 3D print:

3D printing with Windows 10 - Windows Hardware Dev Center

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22881/windows-10-3d

Hope it helps.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Nov 1, 2019
  4. dtoxic Win User

Remove '3D print with 3D Builder' from context menu?

Follow these Steps

Remove from the context menu in Windows 10

dtoxic, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Location of Windows Print 3D executable - Similar Threads - Location Print executable

2. 3D Builder remote code execution vulnerability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder remote code execution vulnerability: Removed all instances including provisioned of 3DBuilder save for one that is listed as "staged" with no package user info other than {S-1-5-18}. Any way of getting rid of this hopefully via powershell? It seems to be triggering a Tenable.io plugin but I'm wondering if it is...
  3. print 3d error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print 3d error: On print 3d it says failed to loud printer capabilities I checked what 3d printer windows can work with and my 3d printer showed up first how do I fix this problem? and o my 3d printer name is XYZprinting da Vinci junior 1.0 professional. How do I fix this?????...
  4. 3D Printing a toy car

3D Printing a toy car: I'm interested in 3D printing a car using 3D Builder, specifically the jet car from "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension". 3 questions I have though. 1 Can the car windows be printed in see-through, or does it have to be opaque? 2 Is there a way...
  5. Locate the executable file for windows photo viewer

Locate the executable file for windows photo viewer: I have a newsreader that wants the executable program name on my Windows 10 Pro desktop when opening .jpeg, .jpg files. In older Windows OS I could find the .exe file in a systems or systems 32 directory. Anyone know where Windows 10 Pro keeps this file ? (also, I dl'd the...
  6. Location of Windows Run executable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Location of Windows Run executable: Can someone please tell me the location of the executable for the Windows Run program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-of-windows-run-executable/f78733fe-22d8-46f6-84f4-872e18c17c13"
  7. Where is the Paint 3D Executable?

Where is the Paint 3D Executable?: Paint 3D is on my PC and works fine. I want it to open graphics files instead of the old Paint application opening them. I need the .exe location to link .jpg, .bmp and other files to Paint 3D, but cannot find Paint 3D in Windows 10, nor elsewhere on my PC....
  8. Printing 3D Models on 2D printing sheets

Printing 3D Models on 2D printing sheets: When trying to print a model on paper, it always prints at the same size even when I change the dimensions on 3d builder. Is it possible to print on paper in the same 2D dimensions as on the 3d builder application? Yours Sincerely MD 3D Printing ***Modified Title...
  9. 3d builder 3d printing to my printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    3d builder 3d printing to my printer: How do I print 3d builder objects on my monoprice mini delta ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-3d-printing-to-my-printer/e73a89b1-d715-4234-964a-653514611be2
  10. How to Print with Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Print with Paint 3D: Using Paint 3D I don't see an option to "Print" screen images. How is Print done ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-with-paint-3d/1912f432-988c-4c96-acba-bfb9b7a4d495