Windows 10: location on any msn home page; edge or outlook

Discus and support location on any msn home page; edge or outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried to change my erroneous location, mostly just for weather. I have changed the location, immediately rebooted...Nothing works. Why can't you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KristElson, Dec 9, 2018.

1. location on any msn home page; edge or outlook

I have tried to change my erroneous location, mostly just for weather. I have changed the location, immediately rebooted...Nothing works. Why can't you guys fix this simple problem? Disgusting! It doesn't happen on my Google Chrome, on the same laptop. No matter what I try it always goes back to a community about 80 miles away! I have Wifi from satellite internet. On a side note, if you have problems with hackers in this forum, then why don't you simply fix all these stupid ignorant problems that people have been inquiring about for YEARS!!!

:)

KristElson, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

Change Default Weather Location on Edge Home Page

Did you even try what I suggested? It changes the home location of your MSN page, including the weather.

I have no issues with it.

Kari, Dec 9, 2018
  3. erixx Win User
    Edge browser, start page: destroy MSN

Hi!

Online help and MS forum "gurus" explain clearly how to set your homepage when you open Edge or a new tab. No really necesary as it is just 2 settings in the configuration... but...

Endless times have I checked it and disabled "News feed" or "Suggested content" and set it to only my favorites.

Still I am stuffed with returning MSN news aggregation page, which is mainly shitnews, fakenews or trivialnews. Hate it to death!

Do you know a hack, registry or file edit to totally destroy this news feed? Thanks in advance!

Microsoft: this simple issue is forcing me more and more to move to Vivaldi and other browsers. Do you really have to bomb us with nonsense news?

erixx, Dec 9, 2018
  4. location on any msn home page; edge or outlook

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

location on any msn home page; edge or outlook

1. location on any msn home page; edge or outlook - Similar Threads - location msn home

2. msn home page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn home page: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-white-lives-matter-member-used-molotov-cocktails-on-church-in-attempt-to-stop-drag-shows-authorities-say/ar-AA19qE4F?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=04c84544851949a0a8683f3bd41341ed&ei=37what has ha[ppend to my home page...
  3. msn home page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msn home page: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-white-lives-matter-member-used-molotov-cocktails-on-church-in-attempt-to-stop-drag-shows-authorities-say/ar-AA19qE4F?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=04c84544851949a0a8683f3bd41341ed&ei=37what has ha[ppend to my home page...
  4. Remove content on msn home page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove content on msn home page: I cannot remove sections from the MSN home page. There is no edit button or other mechanism to do so -- anywhere. For a while the sections were showing "new things coming..." but that's gone now. Also nothing showing in My Account to customize the home page....
  5. MSN Home Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Home Page: Why can I not get My Homepage? When I click on my homepage button I get random cities in my state and all topics, not my selected home location and topics. It does not matter what browser I use....
  6. MSN Home Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Home Page: Why can I not get My Homepage? When I click on my homepage button I get random cities in my state and all topics, not my selected home location and topics. It does not matter what browser I use....
  7. MSN Home Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. msn home page not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    msn home page not loading: msn home page will not load and when it does no pics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-home-page-not-loading/6e10f6c0-38d8-47b2-8b40-94fb9b523b28
  9. Change Default Weather Location on Edge Home Page

in Browsers and Email
    Change Default Weather Location on Edge Home Page: I have Win 10 V.1607. The default weather location on the Edge Home Page is Sidmouth, Devon. I do not live anywhere near there so I don't know how this has happened. If I go to edit on the weather app and change manually to my location and save it will change but if I close...
  10. Stop MSN as Home Page

in Browsers and Email
    Stop MSN as Home Page: I found out how to do this. I have tried different versions on changing settings and home pages and discovered when you try to set a new home page, what Windows 10 does is to add the new address as a tab at the top of the page but still opens with MSN. What the sites have not...