Windows 10: Location permissions for aps. What is Win32WebViewHost? What does it do?

Discus and support Location permissions for aps. What is Win32WebViewHost? What does it do? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is Win32WebViewHost? What does it do? * Original title: Location permissions for aps... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alfafla, Jan 7, 2019.

1. alfafla Win User

Location permissions for aps. What is Win32WebViewHost? What does it do?

What is Win32WebViewHost? What does it do?

* Original title: Location permissions for aps

:)

alfafla, Jan 7, 2019

2. No permissions

Hi,

I would suggest you to right click on the user's folder for your profile and check if the permissions shows as "read only'. If this is the case, it might be causing the issue. In this case, I would suggest you to go to C:\User folder, right click on the
    folder with your username and follow these steps:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later. Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Permission issue

Presumably because TrustedInstaller is the owner (hence you need its permission), suggesting that img3.jpg was installed by Windows at some time.

Presumably that also means it can be uninstalled. How did you get it in the first place? Where is it located?

If you really want to delete it yourself, then taking ownership would seem a logical first step.

Bree, Jan 7, 2019
  4. toenails Win User

How do I access "location permissions"

Hi Greg

I appreciate your working with me on this. Here is specifically what I'm trying to do. For Yelp.

"Show More" doesn't come up for me to see.

Oops, we can't find your location

First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Make sure you click
    Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. If your browser doesn't ask you, try these steps:

1. At the top-right hand corner of the window, click the button with three dots on it, then
      Settings.
    2. Click Choose what to clear underneath Clear browsing data.
    3. Click Show more, then make sure only the box labeled
      Location permissions
      is checked.
    4. Click Clear.
    5. You're good to go! Refresh this Yelp page and try your search again.

toenails, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Location permissions for aps. What is Win32WebViewHost? What does it do? - Similar Threads - Location permissions aps

2. What does this do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this do?: i'm not entirely sure what this does, could someone explain to me? is it safe to click this? or if i click this i will get disconnected from my WiFi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-do/85f92333-9b70-4326-8189-5a36763ec17b
  3. What does this do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this do?: i'm not entirely sure what this does, could someone explain to me? is it safe to click this? or if i click this i will get disconnected from my WiFi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-do/85f92333-9b70-4326-8189-5a36763ec17b
  4. What is AggregatorHost.exe and what does it do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is AggregatorHost.exe and what does it do?: Hello! I was looking in Task Manager recently, and I saw something named "AggregatorHost.exe" in there?I checked the Properties and file location and it's from somewhere in the System32 folder.I didn't recognize it at all, so I googled it, and half the results say it's a...
  5. What is AggregatorHost.exe and what does it do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is AggregatorHost.exe and what does it do?: Hello! I was looking in Task Manager recently, and I saw something named "AggregatorHost.exe" in there?I checked the Properties and file location and it's from somewhere in the System32 folder.I didn't recognize it at all, so I googled it, and half the results say it's a...
  6. what is this? and what does it do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this? and what does it do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pro-gamer12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k13h0c/what_is_this_and_what_does_it_do/
  7. Location permissions for aps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Location permissions for aps: What is Win32WebViewHost? What does it do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-permissions-for-aps/56f51ab9-799f-4d63-bb61-9a98b7078c30"
  8. whats virtualization and what does it do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    whats virtualization and what does it do?: hi I just enabled virtualization in my bios settings for my notebook because I was experimenting with a feature I was aware the pc had but never used it,but core isolation settings in windows security says its can't be enabled because something might be incompatable,i...
  9. What is VPN & what does it do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is VPN & what does it do: I want to know what VPN is & what it does. Does it slow down the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-vpn-what-does-it-do/02c457a5-404a-4127-9626-b65a9072c093
  10. What does Clicking "Location" in the Action Centre do?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does Clicking "Location" in the Action Centre do?: Does it turn Location privacy on and off? 22251

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win32webviewhost what is it

2. what is win32webviewhost

3. win32webviewhost

4. what does win32webviewhost do,
  5. win23webveiwhost,
  6. what is win32webviewhost windows 10,
  7. how to remove win32webviewhost,
  8. win32webviewhost windows 10,
  9. what is win32 webview host,
  10. win32webviewhost app,
  11. what is win32webviewhost and what does it do,