Windows 10: Location problems tinder.com vs Norton Antivirus

Discus and support Location problems tinder.com vs Norton Antivirus in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently installed Norton Antivirus, and afterwards, Tinder.com stopped working on my Windows 10 computer, regardless of browser. It seems Tinder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ansu orheim, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Location problems tinder.com vs Norton Antivirus

I recently installed Norton Antivirus, and afterwards, Tinder.com stopped working on my Windows 10 computer, regardless of browser. It seems Tinder cannot access my location, despite giving Tinder.com access to my location, and despite, being a paying member of Tinder, changing my location manually.I have already tried to get help from Norton Antivirus Support, and they claimed Windows was a fault, refusing to help further. Tinder provides no support.

:)

ansu orheim, Dec 1, 2023

2. Problem with computer booting and norton antivirus

One of the dangers of aborting such an installation is having a handicapped system. The best advice I can give short of format and reinstall (which I often suggest although I try not to) is to see if you have a restore point from before installing Norton Antivirus.

Also, any Norton CD (or ISO *Stick Out Tongue Location problems tinder.com vs Norton Antivirus :p) with Norton AntiVirus is booteable, so you can scan your drives with the latest virus definitions avalable since the manufacture of said CD (or ISO).

C&C Freak 2K, Dec 1, 2023
  3. fr33ze Win User
    Problem with computer booting and norton antivirus

another problem for you guys....

my friend thought he had a virus on his computer so i tried to install nortan anti 2004 on it and it took forever and then never actually installed, got stuck on the last bit. Can't remember why but probably just got impatient and restarted it in the end (probably shouldn't have done that with hindsight).

now when ever you turn the computer on it is unbelievably slow, i'm talking like 30 min just to open a folder. It shows norton anti as being installed with the shortcut item on the desktop and the trash can as being protected but norton never actually starts properly.

First thought was to try starting in safe mode and uninstall norton, starts up fine in safe mode and works at normal speeds but when i go to uninstall norton antivirus it's not in the list of programs to uninstall. I've checked msconfig and there are deffinately the apps in there that start with norton so it's installed to an extent.

any advice on how i can actually uninstall norton and get my mates computer back upto the right working speed.

he's running win xp home btw

any help would be appretiated

fr33ze, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Le Boule Win User

Location problems tinder.com vs Norton Antivirus

Windows Antivirus enabled Norton Antivirus disabled?

Assuming you've got Norton installed...

Two suggestions to try.

I use Malwarebytes Free (also have Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit) with Windows Defender and there are no conflicts.

But you may want to seek advice from Norton about using Malwarebytes products concurrently with Norton programs

Regards...

Le Boule, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Location problems tinder.com vs Norton Antivirus

1. Location problems tinder.com vs Norton Antivirus - Similar Threads - Location problems tinder

2. Antivirus vs Expert

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Antivirus vs Expert: So a computer of mine is full of viruses. When i say full I mean it. So should I just download an AV or should an expert take a look at it first? Also my computer has some private files that I don't want to expose. Please answer as soon as possible ....
  3. Antivirus vs Expert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus vs Expert: So a computer of mine is full of viruses. When i say full I mean it. So should I just download an AV or should an expert take a look at it first? Also my computer has some private files that I don't want to expose. Please answer as soon as possible ....
  4. Antivirus vs Expert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Norton antivirus not available in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Norton antivirus not available in microsoft store: I'm trying to install Norton antivirus 360 under windows s mode, it's not available in Microsoft store app, only Norton apps which are available Safe web and pwd manager, not the antivirus suite. Could you please advise as to how I can have this without going out of S mode?...
  6. Windows 10 Pro (Bitlocker) vs. Norton Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Pro (Bitlocker) vs. Norton Antivirus: Will Windows 10 Pro provide the same or better security than Norton or other similar anti-virus softwares? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-bitlocker-vs-norton-antivirus/8ee204e1-7b64-4ff6-a4f2-8cd3b20eaab5"
  7. Norton Install (+➀-➇❽➇-❼2❷-❶❻❻6) - Norton antivirus Toll Free

Norton Install (+➀-➇❽➇-❼2❷-❶❻❻6) - Norton antivirus Toll Free: Norton.com/setup - To Download, install and activate the Norton setup, go to norton.com/setup and get started with Norton product In the present time, an antivirus is expected to keep PC programming, PC applications, and information security; however a considerable lot of its...
  8. Norton Insta****) - Norton antivirus Toll Free

Norton Insta****) - Norton antivirus Toll Free: Norton.com/setup - To Download, install and activate the Norton setup, go to norton.com/setup and get started with Norton product In the present time, an antivirus is expected to keep PC programming, PC applications, and information security; however a considerable lot of its...
  9. Norton Antivirus download

Norton Antivirus download: I keep getting the message I have to have administrator priviliges to download to my computer, I am the administrator. What to I need to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/norton-antivirus-download/6adabf53-74e3-4e33-8729-a96deb971e9e
  10. Norton Antivirus Software Help By roflon

Norton Antivirus Software Help By roflon: 24*7 Hours Service Provided By Norton Antivirus Support Number Executives Norton Antivirus Support Number +1800-378-0714 is a toll-free Number which is available for 24*7 hours. As we all know Norton Security Antivirus Software is considered the Best Antivirus Software to...